The Wellington at Springfield Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.4

July 18, 2013

By Cmcalenn

Review: My dad lives at Keystone Woods and is so happy. He enjoys being with other seniors, and I don’t have to worry anymore about him being at home and possibly hurting himself. The staff from the nurses to the management are very caring and compassionate.

July 18, 2013

By Nativenant

This is such a warm assisted living property. The staff all care about the people they take care of. My mom is in a good home and I can rest easy. All the changes recently have been so great! Thank you for caring about my mom and letting me not have to worry anymore!

Photos of The Wellington at Springfield

Features of The Wellington at Springfield

• Licenses: Executive Office of Elder Affairs

About The Wellington at Springfield

Be inspired to live life to the fullest when taking up residence at The Wellington at Springfield. Our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Springfield, MA enriches the lives of seniors by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. From carefully designed one- and two-bedroom floor plans to myriad recreational and social opportunities, it’s safe to say we have thought of everything. Spacious apartments offer home-like amenities such as kitchens with full-size appliances and stackable washers and dryers plus emergency call buttons and safety assist handrails in bathrooms to provide peace of mind for resident and their loved ones. During downtime from the host of calendar activities and social programming we offer, seniors can utilize the well-stocked library, reflect on life while sitting in the gazebo or simply enjoy nature with our waterfall as their backdrop. Friendly and caring staff members are available 24 hours a day to assist with support services that include special nutritional counseling, housekeeping and laundry with the additional benefit of medication reminders and escort assistance available. Our Springfield community also features a 24-hour concierge for seniors’ convenience. Whether heading to a golf course, museum, retail center, restaurant, doctor’s office or pharmacy, residents will appreciate easy access to the most popular sites thanks to The Wellington at Springfield’s ideal location in The City of Firsts.

Map of The Wellington at Springfield