The Wellington at Springfield | Assisted Living

942 Grayson Dr, Springfield, MA, 01119

Reviews of The Wellington at Springfield | Assisted Living

Carol101887150 January 29, 2015

The rooms are very nice and well-kept at the Grayson House. The care is very good, and we are very happy with it. They have activities going on all the time like shopping, Wii bowling, happy hour, bingo, video sing-along, and movies. They gave us a copy of their calendar of activities so we will know, and I can check on my mother and remind her when to go down. They also have Tai Chi and exercise programs.

Caring72845950 November 07, 2014

Keystone Woods was very nice too. I met the people, and I thought I am going to choose it if I am ready because I met the people and everybody seemed to be very happy, and they talk to us. The people are more active and friendly. The location is very nice; it’s close to Washington University. The food was very good, I would rate that very high. They only served two meals, and I like the layout of the rooms. It was a little easier for me, and they had handicapped baths.

Chris39 February 15, 2014

We had to go up a long drive. Keystone Woods was kind of separated a little bit. The location was just a little tougher as far as the layout of the property has it up on a hill. Very clean, newer facility, very well run, very good staff, sanitation was excellent but the only concern was the distance involved. Quilt and crafts for the ladies, they have sports nights and bingo and a great variety.

Cmcalenn July 18, 2013

Review: My dad lives at Keystone Woods and is so happy. He enjoys being with other seniors, and I don’t have to worry anymore about him being at home and possibly hurting himself. The staff from the nurses to the management are very caring and compassionate.

Nativenant July 18, 2013

This is such a warm assisted living property. The staff all care about the people they take care of. My mom is in a good home and I can rest easy. All the changes recently have been so great! Thank you for caring about my mom and letting me not have to worry anymore!

From The Wellington at Springfield

Be inspired to live life to the fullest when taking up residence at The Wellington at Springfield. Our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Springfield, MA enriches the lives of seniors by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. From carefully designed one- and two-bedroom floor plans to myriad recreational and social opportunities, it’s safe to say we have thought of everything. Spacious apartments offer home-like amenities such as kitchens with full-size appliances and stackable washers and dryers plus emergency call buttons and safety assist handrails in bathrooms to provide peace of mind for resident and their loved ones. During downtime from the host of calendar activities and social programming we offer, seniors can utilize the well-stocked library, reflect on life while sitting in the gazebo or simply enjoy nature with our waterfall as their backdrop. Friendly and caring staff members are available 24 hours a day to assist with support services that include special nutritional counseling, housekeeping and laundry with the additional benefit of medication reminders and escort assistance available. Our Springfield community also features a 24-hour concierge for seniors’ convenience. Whether heading to a golf course, museum, retail center, restaurant, doctor’s office or pharmacy, residents will appreciate easy access to the most popular sites thanks to The Wellington at Springfield’s ideal location in The City of Firsts.

Features of The Wellington at Springfield