Spring Creek Village

20305 Holzwarth Rd, Spring, TX, 77388

Reviews of Spring Creek Village

June 20, 2015

By Barbara108044950

The overall experience and the amount that I would have to pay monthly in getting in is something that I could manage. Spring Creek Village is in a good location; I could still have my friends visit. They're not big, and they had a one-bedroom and a two-bedroom, which were very nice. I like the idea that as you needed to move on, you can have that chance to do it there because right next door is the memory care. The dining room wasn't quite as elegant as the other ones, but it was very nice with comfy chairs and had a nice selection. I didn't eat there, but they had made me some cookies and a pie to take home. They had an exercise room, bingo, church service, crafts, a reading section, and a library full of books.

August 13, 2014

By LovelyLady0000005555

My mother-in-law is in Magnolia Heights and it is a gorgeous place. It is a lovely, lovely place. I have no problem with the staff. What I like about Magnolia Heights is that when my husband and I are fully tied up, all we have to do is call over there and talk to the lady who is in charge, and they will take my mother-in-law to the doctors and they'll bring her back, too -- we have no problems. My mother-in-law has a one-bedroom, one-bath apartment. In the kitchen, she has a microwave, a full refrigerator, and a sink -- very nice. Magnolia Heights is also an Alzheimer's care facility.

July 16, 2014

By JaQuesha

The staff are very caring and I felt very welcomed.

Photos of Spring Creek Village

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: TX
  • State Licenses: AL License #137178

About Spring Creek Village

Spring Creek Village offers the finest senior living experience for those needing assisted living or memory care support services in the Spring, The Woodlands and Cypress areas. Come see how our caring team can provide a wonderful home environment for you or your loved ones.

Living at Spring Creek Village Assisted Living and Memory Care allows you to be free from the daily rigors of cooking and cleaning so you can maintain the liberties and freedoms of your retirement lifestyle in one of our spacious apartments. Our dedicated staff will take care of the grounds, the housekeeping and other chores; leaving you time to enjoy life’s simple pleasures.

Community space, beautifully landscaped courtyards, gated community, theater, cozy Alzheimer's/Memory care neighborhoods.

Map of Spring Creek Village