Atria Cypresswood

6611 Cypresswood Drive, Spring, TX, 77379

Reviews of Atria Cypresswood

Caring84102950 May 30, 2014

Atria was the only facility I visited. It was very pretty and very upscale. For my mother, her feedback was that it was too formal for her. She wanted something a little more homey and a little more inviting and a little less like a cruise ship. Those were her words. I didn't eat there, but my mother did, and she said it was quite good. She was very happy with it. She thought the rooms were small. I remember they were talking about arranging trips, shopping, and various things like that. However, we didn't spend much time because she thought it was too formal for her. She wanted something more homey.

Thank you so much for considering our community. Though we did not end up being a perfect fit for your mother here at Atria Cypresswood, we would love to share information with you about our other great communities in the area. If you are interested or feel we can be of further help to your family, please reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and be sure to include “Atria Cypresswood” so that we can quickly include the right people in the correspondence. We wish you the best of luck!

commercesd June 03, 2012

We visited the Atria Cypresswood assisted living facility while searching for a place for my brother's friend to live in the region. The outside resembled a Southern country palatial estate and was very nicely maintained. The large, wide porch had plenty of seating for residents and guests to enjoy.

The grounds were beautifully landscaped and offered easy access for residents, where they could enjoy walking around freely safely each day.

The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light throughout. Each room was beautifully decorated and furnished. The colors throughout the building were calming and comfortable.

The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space and the meals we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them.

The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many stimulating activities throughout the facility. The facility can accommodate all levels of ambulation. Communal activity rooms were spacious, with very comfortable furniture. All residents are encouraged to enhance their skills and cultivate new interests.

All of the private living spaces had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture and plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings.

Residents can use the exercise room as well as go on daily walks, given the mild weather. Aerobics and yoga classes are also offered. The residents are also taken on many trips to visit nearby Houston and the surrounding areas to visit art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many other cultural entertainment.

The residents here looked very content in their living environment and were well cared for by kind and considerate staff.

rmercer October 14, 2011

My visit to Atria Senior Living in Spring, TX was a positive experience. When I first arrived I was greeted by several friendly staff members. I could immediately see that there were several activities and events for the senior residents to participate in. For example, there was a poster on one of the walls for an upcoming themed dance party that the facility was holding for the residents. The facility was very clean and it seemed relatively modern yet homey compared to other assisted living homes I had visited in the past. There was no visible dirt or signs of neglect that I could see. The staff was particularly attentive and it seemed that they were very passionate about their jobs. I could really tell that they cared about the well being of their residents. When I visited with some of the senior residents they spoke of all the friends that they have made while they have been living at Atria.

From Atria Cypresswood

Nestled in a quiet suburb and graced with stately white columns and expansive porches, Atria Cypresswood exudes southern charm. New friendships are easy to come by in our resident-led book club, Bible study group, yoga and art classes. Enjoy regular outings to Houston landmarks, or join the local Red Hat Society. Atria Cypresswood is a 2007 Platinum Award Recipient from the National Assisted Living Nurses Association

Atria Cypresswood offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Caféwith complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance