Willow Springs

1040 Campbell Station Parkway, Spring Hill, TN, 37174

Reviews of Willow Springs

C. O'Rourke April 26, 2013

My father has been a resident at Willow Spings for almost 3 years. From day one we have had the best medical care, nurses, caregivers, and constant communication with all the the staff. They have guided us as a family in decision making for the care of our father and kept him in the decison making process with us in medical care. I highly recommend this facility for anyone looking for the most excellent care for their family member. The staff and residents have become part of our own family and for this I am truly blessed!

Cindy in Spring Hill April 24, 2013

My mother has been a resident for a year. Before that she was able to participate in the day programs and she decided it would be a great place to live. And she was right. The staff takes remarkable care of her, always checking in with her to see if she needs anything. The nurses carefully manage her medical needs as well as her general well being. The living spaces are always clean and well managed. Other residents are just as well cared for as my mother. We are exceptionally pleased with The Arbors and recommend it highly.

mejco August 18, 2012

My husband and I are residents here. We are not able to care for ourselves any longer. The Administration and staff here do an excellent job of providing services and care. I would recommend this facility to anyone needing assistance with living.

AkidwithaKid September 30, 2011

My grandmother lived with my family for about ten years, until my parents got a divorce, and she was forced to move out of the house. We found this assisted living in our town and fell in love with it. They treated my grandmother very well and the workers and orderlies were very helpful and kind. They checked on my grandmother every two hours around the clock, so she was always helped out when she needed it. They had social activites every day for her, which helped out with her mood. She became a completely different person once she moved in, and she was the happiest I had ever seen her when she lived there, until she passed away this May.

From Willow Springs

To us at Willow Springs - assisted living by Americare in Spring Hill, Tennessee, assisted living means two things: you do the living and we help you live. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family, with all of their unique needs and preferences. It's like home.

Dining is a focal point of our residents' day at Willow Springs - assisted living by Americare. It starts with an open breakfast with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can't start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite, are part of our menu.

At The Arbors at Willow Springs in Spring Hill, TN, living with Alzheimer's becomes less of a challenge for you and your loved one. We combine the intimacy of assisted living with specialized care for dementia. The size of the Arbors promotes a comforting, calming environment. With no more than 15 rooms, the Arbors co-exists with a sister assisted living facility, yet remains separate. Care is provided in a building specifically designed with the care of the Alzheimer's resident in mind. We consider each resident's own strengths and weaknesses to weave a seamless cloth of individualized care. We also incorporate the latest approaches to this challenging disease into the daily routines and activities of all our residents. It's difficult to even search for proper care while tending to someone with Alzheimer's. Each day presents new challenges to patients and their caregivers. At the Arbors we offer a shelter of care and advice for the entire family.

Features of Willow Springs

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 30

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,350/month

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Willow Springs