The Residence at Timber Pines

3140 Forest Road, Spring Hill, FL, 34606

Reviews of The Residence at Timber Pines

Marie22 September 12, 2013

The Residence at Timber Pines is wonderful. I would give them high stars! It is an excellent facility. A very big place, three stories, and it has everything that you could possibly think of. It is just exquisite and very personal. Food is also excellent. They have different care for each individual. I found this place to be perfect but you also have to have the funds or means to live there.

Caring7613 July 11, 2013

The surroundings at The Residence at Timber Pines was very classy. It was a very attractive facility and the dining room was very nice too. The staff were very accommodating. They had a lot of things going on for the residents to participate in.

Caring 5700 June 19, 2013

The Residence was too big of a community. I picked out a big apartment when they were building it. We lived there for a couple of months and it was expensive. Otherwise, it had three or four elevators serving the residents. They had everything, assisted living and senior living and I was in senior living. They were very good.

Leroy1 May 29, 2013

The place is very nice, but it's just too expensive.

Caring 5116 March 20, 2013

It's very beautiful and opulent at The Residence at Timber Pines. The price doesn't seem all that bad although it's a little higher than in most places. To get services for assisted living, you have to take it on an ala carte basis. If you need a tray for your room, it's $5 each time they have to furnish a tray. It's $15 to have someone help you in the shower for 15 minutes. These fees seem outrageous to me. But the employees are very nice.

genevra78 October 24, 2012

Timber Pines is a very nice place, the staff is warm and friendly and always is available if a resident needs them. The rooms are comfortable and the place is well kept inside and out, their is a fancy dining hall and beautiful gardens to relax in. They also have a library, pool, fitness center and living rooms for people to get together in. People do not have to go to a hair salon because there is one there for them there is also laudry areas on all floors. The biggest thing I liked is the activities they have there is cards, bingo, exercise programs, movie night and they also provide transportation for people to go to church which to my neighbor was a plus. Another thing that is nice to see is how couples can live together because they offer different levels of care so aging couples can stay together longer which is a great thing.

Eileen3 August 14, 2012

Very nice, clean and people are friendly. They have different levels of dementia wards. Really felt they knew what they were doing and my family member would be well taken care of.

Kimberly2 May 10, 2012

Timber Pines Residence in Spring Hill Florida - I visited this facility and it is beautiful. The facility is very clean and smells good. The food in the restaurants is very good. The caregivers that I see around are very nice and helpful. If one of my clients were leaving their home and wanted to go into a facility then I would recommend this facility.

tampabayCNA January 19, 2012

Wow, there is not a place that I would rather be when I nee assistance that this location. Much like a luxury hotel there is a an entrance with a very large common area and people everywhere. This place does not feel institutional by no means. This is like luxury living for the retirement phase. The only difference is there is a bunch of team members ready to assist you if you ever need assistance. Unlike some of the places I have visited the staff here is excellent about maintaining dignity of the client and that was impressive. There are a ton of activities planned and posted and there is a beauty parlor to cater to the needs of maintaining hair do’s. This place is on a large scale wonderful in my opinion.

Rach010 July 30, 2011

The Residence at Timber Pines most definitely lives up to their slogan of "gracious senior living". When you walk into the building not only is it aesthetically pleasing but the staff is very warm and welcoming. There are hundreds of activities a month for the residents to enjoy and all of the staff is polite and displays excellent customer service. You can tell how much time the staff spends keeping the dining rooms, hallways, offices, and other multi-purpose areas clean. There is also three memory units for residents with all different levels of memory care needed. The most interesting part is that there is an all women's unit which is the only one like it in the state. I think the The Residence at Timber Pines is the best assisted living facility around!

From The Residence at Timber Pines

Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care

The Goodman Group creates and maintains beautiful and comfortable environments that offer a range of apartment styles and sizes, concierge services, life enriching activities, dining and transportation services for our residents. For residents who need assistance with daily living, our assisted living communities and memory care programs help them lead dignified, well-rounded lives. Licensed professionals provide assistance and health care monitoring with trained staff available around the clock. Days are filled with opportunities for personal pursuits and social activities, providing residents with a continued sense of purpose in their lives.

Features of The Residence at Timber Pines