Moran Vista Assisted Living

3319 E 57th Ave, Spokane, WA, 99223

Reviews of Moran Vista Assisted Living

ebolanator February 28, 2012

My friend in this Assisted living area does enjoy living in this Facility. The reason she enjoys this facility is because for the most part she can take care of herself. She does not need assistance toileting, or bathing. She does require assistance in dressing though. Staff are readily available to help her via a pull alarm which sends a page to the nurses on duty. She also enjoys the activities available for her. There is weekly bingo, fitness/stretching classes, church, music time, and visiting with other residents. She also loves the food. The kitchen is readily available to make any changes to the menu to fit her diet. My over all view of the place appeared clean for the most part. I wasn't too impressed with the nurses, they weren't as friendly/and available as I would like. I also wish there were more nurses, I feel the facility is very understaffed. Over all though, I feel like friends needs are met and the nurses do try their hardest.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Moran Vista Assisted Living

Moran Vista Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Spokane, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Moran Vista Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Moran Vista Assisted Living