Moran Vista Assisted Living

3319 E 57th Ave, Spokane, WA, 99223

Reviews of Moran Vista Assisted Living

A1X1YNPSEUNFOB April 19, 2012

My long time friend just moved into the facility a few months ago. I went to go visit to see how he was doing. It seemed as if he had his own little apartment but had the care he needed if necessary. Everything was very clean and appeared to be very new. The kitchen made great food, you had a choice of what you'd like to eat for meals. If you didn't want what they had to serve they were great about meeting your needs. The staff seemed very nice as well. You didn't see much of the care staff, they seemed to mostly stay in the assisted living and Alzheimer wards. They were always available if you did need them via a pull cord in the room. I think it is a great place for my friend, he is not as strong and healthy as he use to be. Now if he does have a fall or gets sick i know he will be taken care of. He is happy he can still be so independent as well as being around so many of his peers. The facility has many activities available. Such as bingo, group exercise/therapy, music. He isn't so much a fan of those, but he does enjoy meal times talking to everyone. Over all i was quite pleased with Moran Vista, they seem to care about their residents.

ebolanator February 28, 2012

My friend in this Assisted living area does enjoy living in this Facility. The reason she enjoys this facility is because for the most part she can take care of herself. She does not need assistance toileting, or bathing. She does require assistance in dressing though. Staff are readily available to help her via a pull alarm which sends a page to the nurses on duty. She also enjoys the activities available for her. There is weekly bingo, fitness/stretching classes, church, music time, and visiting with other residents. She also loves the food. The kitchen is readily available to make any changes to the menu to fit her diet. My over all view of the place appeared clean for the most part. I wasn't too impressed with the nurses, they weren't as friendly/and available as I would like. I also wish there were more nurses, I feel the facility is very understaffed. Over all though, I feel like friends needs are met and the nurses do try their hardest.

About Moran Vista Assisted Living

Moran Vista Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Spokane, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Moran Vista Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Moran Vista Assisted Living