Fairwinds - Spokane

520 East Holland Avenue, Spokane, WA, 99218

Reviews of Fairwinds - Spokane

Happy in Greenbluff November 05, 2015

Fairwinds was very nice. Our concern was that as your health deteriorates, you have to transfer to a more assisted level. They have shuttle services, 24/7 nursing staff, and a physician that is outside the residence, not on-site.

DMJM June 16, 2015

We chose Fairwinds because we like the look of it. It was well maintained with modern decors. We like the apartment that they have available for my mother-in-law. It is a two-bedroom with two baths. It is very clean. It is right by the dining hall, so it is easy for her to get around.

Caring103579750 March 27, 2015

I didn't choose Fairwinds, but my mom did. My mom hasn't moved in there yet, but it is where she decided to move. The staff was really friendly when we toured. She was able to answer the questions that I have for her. The rooms and dining was very clean. I guess I like it because it is up to date.

Becky27 December 26, 2014

My father-in-law was in Fairwinds. It was very nice. I don't think the food was good as it should be, and we had one experience when he needed medical attention; they got him to the hospital, but the communication broke, and we were never told about it. So, he was taken to the hospital and we never knew about it until two and a half days later. So, there was a lack of communication with the night staff, but that's really the only negative comment I could say about it in a year that he was there. However, the facility overall was very nice, and the staff was very nice and seemed to be qualified in all aspects. They could probably improve on the quality of food and perhaps better communication with the staff and the residents.

Chris100858050 October 26, 2014

I checked into Fairwinds. The people were really nice. It was a very nice and clean facility. It had a nice courtyard. The rooms there were very nice. The apartments were bigger. I peeked in the dining area, and it looked nice and bright. It seemed like they had a little bit more activities. They had a pool so they can do exercise. It’s just they didn’t accept Medicaid so that’s why I didn’t go there.

Mel6 September 23, 2014

My parents moved in Fairwinds in the last part of May. It is a fairly new place and I like that it is more like a hotel than assisted living. They have a restaurant where you can actually go in and order different types of food. The food is very good. The rooms are nice. They are painted nicely and they are in pretty good size. The staff seems to like the job. They are really nice people. They have activities like cards and other types of games. They even have a happy hour. They also have a valet car service and stuff like that.

tiltbilt October 29, 2013

Individual attention after move in to get Dad comfortable with the place was very good. Continuing encouragement to join in dining and other many assorted activities is good and low pressured. After 3 weeks, still liking this place. It comes highly recommended by a couple I know that have lived there 4 years now.

From Fairwinds - Spokane

Fairwinds ? Spokane is located in the Northside in Spokane, Washington, and offers spacious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who, for over 30 years, has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities that are all about Five-Star Fun. At Fairwinds ? Spokane we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Fairwinds ? Spokane and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are served prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, play a round of golf, enjoy a night on the town with your sweetie, or want to socialize with friends, Fairwinds ? Spokane has it all. Do what you want, whenever you want to.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Fairwinds ? Spokane, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible. Come join us for Five-Star Fun.

Location of Fairwinds - Spokane