Brookdale North Spokane

1110 E. Westview Court, Spokane, WA, 99218

Promotion ends in 7 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale North Spokane

June 16, 2015

By Kathy104827250

Brookdale Place was good while my mother was alive and they were living in the assisted living, but when my mother passed away and my father needed extra help, they weren't super great. They thought the food was OK. It wasn't spectacular, but it was good, and they didn't complain. Sanitation wise, it was good. I thought they needed to improve on their fees because they were very expensive, and they needed to be more compassionate. They offered them shopping and outings. They didn't have a work out facility or a pool, which my mom really wanted. They had a craft room, but nothing really spectacular.

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Please be assured it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

March 20, 2015

My mother has been in Brookdale Place of North Pointe for about 5 or 6 weeks now, and it has been excellent. Actually, we are really happy. She is in an apartment, and it has 3 rooms. It is all very good. The people have been very nice to her. She do not want to move. She loves the food, she has gained a weight, and she is healthier. It has all been a very good experience for her. It has been exactly what we want it to be. The staff has been genuinely courteous, and they genuinely care about the residents. It is nice.

March 10, 2015

By Kari4

My father is in Brookdale at NorthPointe. We choose for costs and amenities. The services are very good. The dining area is very nice and clean.

June 18, 2014

By Bob82656650

Brookdale Place reminded me of a large motel. It was entirely exposed all the way around to a large opportunity of vandalism. It just was not a favorable place. It started with independent living and graduated to assisted living care. We were provided with a helpful tour. The person who took us through did a good job of explaining what was happening in the facility. It has recently come under the current management, so there were some changes that were in progress. I was not comfortable with the rooms. They're small and not well arranged. Also, most of the apartments were a long walk to the elevator.

August 11, 2013

By Ken8

My stepdad is residing at Brookdale Place at NorthPointe and it covers his needs. He is in his own apartment and they provide his meal and take care of his medication. Their dining room is a nice facility and he enjoys it very well. Everything is working very well and he is happy there. I am recommending them to others.

Photos of Brookdale North Spokane

Services & Amenities of Brookdale North Spokane

About Brookdale North Spokane

Brookdale North Spokane provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale North Spokane