Brookdale North Spokane

1110 E. Westview Court, Spokane, WA, 99218

Reviews of Brookdale North Spokane

Kari4 March 10, 2015

My father is in Brookdale at NorthPointe. We choose for costs and amenities. The services are very good. The dining area is very nice and clean.

Bob82656650 June 18, 2014

Brookdale Place reminded me of a large motel. It was entirely exposed all the way around to a large opportunity of vandalism. It just was not a favorable place. It started with independent living and graduated to assisted living care. We were provided with a helpful tour. The person who took us through did a good job of explaining what was happening in the facility. It has recently come under the current management, so there were some changes that were in progress. I was not comfortable with the rooms. They're small and not well arranged. Also, most of the apartments were a long walk to the elevator.

Ken8 August 11, 2013

My stepdad is residing at Brookdale Place at NorthPointe and it covers his needs. He is in his own apartment and they provide his meal and take care of his medication. Their dining room is a nice facility and he enjoys it very well. Everything is working very well and he is happy there. I am recommending them to others.

From Brookdale North Spokane

Brookdale North Spokane provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale North Spokane