Guardian Angel Homes Liberty Lake

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of Guardian Angel Homes Liberty Lake

Average Rating:
LoveLife29 August 30, 2012

The staff is friendly and caring. However the management has recently gone down hill. I am removing my relative from their care due to this reason. My relative and another resident and his wife had continuous arguments and the other resident was even physically abusive to my relative. The staff attempted to keep them separated but they refused to move my relative NOR the other resident, they never gave a reason, but it seemed as if they did not want to upset the other resident who came AFTER my relative had been there, as to not lose 2 people who pay them 5000 a month to live there. I do not recommend this facility.

scott collins July 29, 2011

the homes are very clean, and the staff is caring to the residents.

carwill July 27, 2011

I have only great things to say about this facility. The in house caregivers are so caring to each person. The office is always helpful. When you walk into the home it is always clean and cheerful, the caregivers are always welcoming and kind. I call several times a day and always pleased with each one. I have been to other facilities in the past and the first step in is a bad smell. You'll never find this to be a fact here. Your person there is always checked on and help with even the slightest need. As I say, Guardian Angel Homes are GREAT.

Thanks Carol Willison

About Guardian Angel Homes Liberty Lake

Guardian Angel Homes Liberty Lake is an assisted living facility in Liberty Lake, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Guardian Angel Homes Liberty Lake for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Guardian Angel Homes Liberty Lake