Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

1308 North Vercler, Spokane Valley, WA, 99216

Reviews of Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

April 27, 2014

Brighton Court was very nice. The place was really good. It just didn't quite meet what we needed at the time. The staff was great. I remember I talked with one lady who gave me a rundown. But she ran through the whole basics and she was good. I was very satisfied with it. The rooms were fine, except that my parents were looking for something more like a regular kitchen, not a strictly kitchenette type. So that was kind of one reason that we wanted a different direction at the time. I do know they had get-togethers and some singing stuff. But I'm sure they have a lot of other things. It was really clean, nice, and had really good access to all the medical facilities because it's centered right next to a whole bunch of medical places. So I like that for my parents, as it would be very handy.

Photos of Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

• Financial Guidance Extra: Elderlife Financial Services

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Boarding Home License

About Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

Brighton Court Assisted Living offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Brighton Court Assisted Living gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

All private rooms - no shared - all one level living. Atrium/Sun Room conveniently located behind Valley Hospital and Medical Center.

Map of Brighton Court Assisted Living Community