Summit Hills

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Summit Hills

June 16, 2015

By Nancy105629950

Summit Hills is very nice. It was quite good, and I was impressed. The rooms and apartment were nice looking and comfortable. They have a lot of activities, which was anything you would want. They have therapy activities and reading games. The dining room was very nice. It was like any dining room, but it was very attractive. They could improve the pricing though. As for security, it appears to be very good. They were very helpful. I went to both the assisted living and independent living, so I can see the difference. I thought they were both very nice.

February 11, 2015

My mom has been in Summit Hills for a month now, and so far everything has been fine. Everyone was very accommodating and friendly. They have a pool there which is nice. They can do water aerobics. They have community rooms and lots of activities.

December 17, 2014

I visited Summit Hills. The staff was very nice. The room was acceptable, and it looked clean. The dining area was very nice. The environment was very good.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you enjoyed meeting our members, our staff, and seeing our community. We hope to see you again! Let us know if we can be of any more assistance by calling us at 864-582-5561 or emailing us at info@Summit-Hills.com.

March 20, 2013

By Caring 6430

I love Summit Hills. It's a great place but it's just disappointing that they didn't call me to give me information about the costs. They've got a good reputation though, and people that have lived there have liked it.

Photos of Summit Hills

Features of Summit Hills

About Summit Hills

Summit Hills is an assisted living facility in Spartanburg, SC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Summit Hills for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Summit Hills