The Waterford at Dillon Pointe

104 Dillon Drive, Spartanburg, SC, 29307

Reviews of The Waterford at Dillon Pointe

Cecilia814483 June 10, 2016

I loved The Waterford at Dillon Pointe. I thought it was a really nice community. All of the residents loved the place. I was really impressed with the director, and all of the staff were really nice. I had lunch there and really liked it. I thought about touring other places but I would like to see my mom go here. Patrick helped me and told me what needed to get done as far as getting Mom prepared for assisted living. The rooms were very nice and spacious. I toured the entire facility, and I talked to almost all of the residents, and their families were extremely happy about the place. The facility was very nice and something that I think my mom would like to be in. I was really happy with it.

shelayne864 January 11, 2016

My mother has been a resident in the memory care unit of this facility for over two years. Unfortunately, she will need to be moved to a facility with skilled nursing care. We have developed relationships with the staff there, and it is very evident that they care about my mother. Since it is small, it feels much more like a family setting than an institution. We will be very sad to leave.

Cheryl110026250 June 29, 2015

The room was smaller, but it was clean. The people at Waterford were very friendly. The only thing I could suggest that they improve on is maybe the size of the rooms.

Caring107809250 June 08, 2015

My aunt stayed at Dillon Pointe. They were very kind, very caring, and very professional. They had menus where she could select from, and she had two or three choices for each meal. In the memory ward where she was, they had a small dining area where she would go and sit with other ladies and eat. The food looked good. She was only there for two weeks.

They had bingo, and people came in and play other games with them. They would actually take some of the residents who were able to go out. They would take them shopping. She went out one day to a craft store, and she enjoyed that. I knew she made a necklace one day, and they painted her fingernails. They just gave her a lot of good attention. I couldn't tell you anything that they needed to improve on because they were 5+.

Scott8 November 26, 2013

We checked Dillon Pointe across the street and it was very nice. It's a little bit more expensive but all the person got was a bedroom and a bathroom. It wasn't an apartment, it was more just a bedroom. It's a smaller, newer and beautiful facility. They only have 30 people in assisted living.

The staff was very nice. We had no reservations from the standpoint of the staff or the facility. We received a tour. It had a nice lunch area, activity room and they have a variety of things going on. It was a very appealing environment. The problem I had with it was that it appeared more nursing-home-like environment. It wasn't a nursing home, it was assisted living but the environment lent itself to an appearance of more of a nursing home.

From The Waterford at Dillon Pointe

Live in the hub of local activity while enjoying the intimacy of The Waterford at Dillon Pointe. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Spartanburg, SC, offers personalized services and thoughtful amenities that generate excitement and pride among residents and their guests. The caring and professional staff at The Waterford is available 24 hours a day to provide a helping hand with the activities of daily living while at the same time allowing residents to remain as self-reliant as possible in an environment that fosters support. Our spacious apartments offer thoughtfully designed floor plans that are handicapped accessible and boast ample safety features for the ultimate peace of mind for residents and their loved ones. A full calendar of activities and social programs are available so residents can live a rewarding, enriching lifestyle without the worries of cooking, cleaning and maintenance. The Spartanburg Assisted Living and Memory Care community puts residents in the heart of premier shopping, dining and entertainment venues in The Upstate when they choose to get out and explore the city. Courtesy transportation is always available to medical appointments at any number of facilities in the surrounding area.

Features of The Waterford at Dillon Pointe