Cascades of the Sierra

Overview of Ratings

4.4

May 30, 2014

By Dorothy42

We found a place for my mother-in-law at Cascades of the Sierra. It's a beautiful facility, and it is also very clean. It offered a lot of things for the residents. They do different types of exercise and swimming. They also have crafts. I know somebody comes in, and they do singing with an accordion. My mom-in-law has one bedroom, and it has a very nice, big bathroom. It also has a little kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. The restaurant is excellent, and the food is good. It's just a wonderful place.

April 30, 2014

I like the Cascades of the Sierra, but it turned out not to be exactly what I thought it was. It’s clean, but it’s very expensive for what you get. The rooms have different sizes. The staff is nice, but they’re real pushy. They want to get a deposit real fast. It was just usual food, but if you eat too much, you have to pay more money. I just couldn’t believe it. They tell you all this is included, but it’s not really. They said they do have activities. After I really looked at it, I realized what it was really like.

October 14, 2013

By Lorraine22

My friend will be moving to the Cascade of the Sierra. Everything is really excellent. The facility is gorgeous and clean. The people that we deal with are really good. The have two excellent restaurants. They even have small bars with televisions. There are several different beautiful areas throughout the complex, where you can relax and read. They have a patio and a pool.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Cascades of the Sierra

Cascades of the Sierra is an assisted living facility in Sparks, NV that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cascades of the Sierra for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cascades of the Sierra