The lady at Legacy House was busy, but she, at least, made eye contact to let us know that she will deal with us shortly. They were very nice and very gracious. We were only there once, and it was on a Saturday, so the people who normally take you through were not there, but the receptionist was very good. She took us through and showed me all that she could. She showed me the dining room and the activity room as well. The 1-bedroom they had was not as big as what my father has right now, and it was definitely smaller than what he has.
Reviews of Legacy House of Spanish Fork
April 14, 2017
I visited this facility
January 30, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Legacy House of Spanish Fork is one of the nicest places I visited for my budget. The only down side I have to say about that facility is that the cafeteria services need improvements. The place is clean and looks very luxurious. It's a place that anybody would be proud to have their loved one in. The layout is very easy to navigate. However, the food is cold and service is slow. The staff is excellent in taking care of my mom's needs. The rooms are spacious.
November 22, 2016
I visited this facility
Legacy House was clean. There was a nursing staff on call. They would take of the needs of my parents. They had three meals a day. They had laundry facility. They had big open area. They had enough activities to keep them going, but not so many that it was overwhelming.
Photos of Legacy House of Spanish Fork
Services & Amenities of Legacy House of Spanish Fork
- Minimum Rate: $2795/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3995/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2016-ALII-UT000588
About Legacy House of Spanish Fork
Welcome to Legacy House of Spanish Fork
Legacy House of Spanish Fork, Utah County’s newest senior living community, provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.
At Legacy House of Spanish Fork, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Spanish Fork, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Our residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
At Legacy House of Spanish Fork, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens
Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of Spanish Fork. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.