Reviews of Legacy House of Spanish Fork
Debbie042341 November 22, 2016
I visited this facility
Legacy House was clean. There was a nursing staff on call. They would take of the needs of my parents. They had three meals a day. They had laundry facility. They had big open area. They had enough activities to keep them going, but not so many that it was overwhelming.
From Legacy House of Spanish Fork
Welcome to Legacy House of Spanish Fork
Legacy House of Spanish Fork, Utah County’s newest senior living community, provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.
At Legacy House of Spanish Fork, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Spanish Fork, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Our residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
At Legacy House of Spanish Fork, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens
Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of Spanish Fork. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.
Features of Legacy House of Spanish Fork
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- State License(s): 2016-ALII-UT000588
- Minimum rate: $2,795/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $3,995/month
Location of Legacy House of Spanish Fork
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities