Landing at Watermere

201 Watermere Drive, Southlake, TX, 76092

Reviews of Landing at Watermere

Patricia BushieMWQXQ May 11, 2016

The staff has been knowledgeable, caring and respectful. My stay of 8+ weeks has been a very positive one. The activities on the week ends and during the week have been fun and kept boredom at bay. Not only am I much stronger due to PT and OT but my emotional needs were met. Wound care was exceptional as was nursing care.

Bill S.2 May 11, 2016

The quality of care and concern by the nursing staff was excellent. The CNA's were for the most part, very helpful with only one or two exceptions which were handled quickly and effectively by nursing. The physician therapists were outstanding in their concern for safety, patient understanding of the exercises. The administrative staff was very helpful in several ways.

Robert Cumberledge May 11, 2016

Excellent staff and exceptional care! We are so thankful for all who took care of our loved mom! We will miss you all! All our love, the Cumberledge's.

Lee North & Amy Lowery May 11, 2016

The service at Watermere have been more than satisfactory. We feel that our mother has been in very good hands and that she has received outstanding care.

Jimmy HudsonYHOQG May 11, 2016

Everything was excellent! Everyone treated me with concern and care. It took a while to get meds straight but Dr. Hernandez and staff got me turned around.

Lenna SummyFIJHA May 11, 2016

My mother was at Watermere Landing for six weeks. The treatment and care she received during the six weeks was absolutely wonderful. From the nurses, therapists and aides everyone was so attentive and caring. I appreciated the communication I received on mom's care from all the different case worker, social worker and ???. I am so thankful mom was at Watermere during this time of healing and recovery.

Sherry BrownSEKMJ May 11, 2016

Better than any others I've been to before.

William DrzymallaYLADV May 11, 2016

Magan was extremely helpful and was professional in every way.

Dorothy Brazier March 31, 2016

Excellent care for physical therapy. Christine - great job. CNA Beatrice - blessing to mom. Sweet, sweet spirit. Nurse Cindy - excellent bedside manners. Megan is very informative. Highly recommend facility.

Reviewer124807150 February 29, 2016

I want to compliment Dr. Kidde and his staff for pulling together the 'get well' plan which has helped me tremendously. A special thanks to those who watched closely with me CN: Maria, Judy, the therapy staff, Christine, Jennifer, Jessie and Sarah. All of you and I'm sure others not mentioned aides in my steps towards full recovery.

Vera Cantwell February 27, 2016

Excellent. The physical therapy was the best I've ever had. Food was great. The nurses station and staff were outstanding. Couldn't say in words my fabulous stay at the Landing At Watermere.

Mrs. Barras January 08, 2016

The staff is nice and very helpful. Therapy is very good when I can do it. I really like living here.

From Landing at Watermere

Nestled in the heart of Watermere’s 64 acre lush landscaped master planned community sits the Landing at Watermere. Living at the Landing at Watermere will take you back to the feel of living in a quant neighborhood where everyone knows your name, while still enjoying peace of mind for seniors 55 or better.

The Landing at Watermere is a full-service community offering the perfect complement of Independent luxury apartments to Skilled Nursing Care all available in one location. Rest assure knowing that your needs will be met by our trained, attentive team of professionals. You will have your choice of several spacious floor plans on a monthly rental agreement without the lengthy commitment or expense of a long-term contract.

Once you experience the resort lifestyle of the Landing at Watermere, you will never want to leave, and you don’t have to, even if your health care needs change. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, The Springs Skilled Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services – serving different needs in one 4 story location. And for spouses, you and your loved one can remain near each other despite different medical needs.

We provide individualized care services tailored to your exact needs. This ensures you only pay for the care you need with the flexibility of more care should your needs change. Our long term care neighborhood offers specialized support and services to those with memory loss who are in need of 24 hour skilled nursing services. The skilled nursing neighborhood offers skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for those recovering from a health decline and needing therapies to get better and be able to return home.

Best of all, you will see an amazing difference in the warmth and elegance of the Landing at Watermere. Settle into the luxury and comfort of our spacious apartments with nine-foot ceilings, crown molding and deluxe amenities. We’re sure you will feel right at home!

“At the Landing at Watermere, we’ll take care of the little things so you’ll have more time to enjoy the big things in life.”

Features of Landing at Watermere