NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Atterdag Village of Solvang

Assisted Living offers our residents additional, personalized services provided by a professionally trained staff, available 24-hours a day. While attending to a resident's personal and healthcare needs, we assist with daily living activities, medical oversight, medication management, and much more. In addition, individual and group activities ensure that residents have plenty of opportunities for learning and social interaction.

Living with the peace-of-mind that someone is always available enables Assisted Living residents to enjoy life to its fullest.

Reviews of Atterdag Village of Solvang

Atterdag Village of Solvang
64px
Posted by Trudy5 June 13, 2015
3.0

Atterdag Village is very friendly. They were doing a lot of improvements, construction, and upgrades in their facilities. We saw one apartment which appeared to be smaller than the one in the other community. The people did seem to be very happy and contented. They are all happy with the things going on. They were having a farm day while we were there on a visit. They had a bunch of farm animals, and the people were playing with them. They seemed to be enjoying it. They have a barbecue, and singing and dancing going along with it. We tasted the food, and it was delicious. We rate it as average because of its age. It is a much older place. Overall, the place is very friendly and welcoming.

Atterdag Village of Solvang
64px
Posted by yia yia April 03, 2012

I researched this property for myself. I was very impressed with the facility very clean and administrator was very help. I was missing paper work and the marketing director came out to my home. One of the things I really like they offer entry fee this fee is good for life. Facility has three different styles of living residential, assisted, and nursing care. Property has restaurant style dining with white table cloths and menus. In the package they offer 7 trays free a month to have dinner deliver to your room, over 7 trays there is a fee.

Location of Atterdag Village of Solvang