Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

Overview of Ratings

4.0

May 09, 2012

By rjexplosion

My grandmother was in this facility for about three weeks. I thought that the staff (her nurse especially) was extremely professional, helpful, and incredibly kind. The Admissions Coordinator and the Wellness Director were so helpful and patient with her (she can have a bit of a temper sometimes) I was impressed with the entire staff and their ability to remain courteous and professional despite her attitude. Everyone I encountered seemed to know exactly what they were doing, which was a well received relief after some of the difficulties me and the rest of my family have had in the past concerning other assisted living homes. I would highly recommend Emeritus at Snohomish to anyone who needed a fair priced, and incredibly well run facility for their sick and/or elderly family members.

February 17, 2012

By NickAndrews

I met with some of the staff from Emeritus before bringing my father as a resident. The Admissions Coordinator, Nurse, Wellness coordinator and the aids, all seemed very professional and to be honest, a little too good to be true, after the daily difficulties I had experienced with the previous facility that my father had been in. We are now into our second month and am still amazed at the level of professionalism with all of the staff that I've encountered. I am extremely grateful at the amount of thoroughness, compassion and efficiency of care that my father receives. The staff at Emeritus of Snohomish have by far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Emeritus to anyone because I see that their proficiency in handling any degree of patient needs is truly extraordinary.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4080/month

• Minimum Age: None

About Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Feature Cottage style private studio apartments in peaceful country setting. Beautiful covered outdoor walking pathways in both assisted living and memory care. Maximum of 14 residents per cottage.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish