Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

1124 Pine Avenue, Snohomish, WA, 98290

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

Caring425 November 03, 2012

Emeritus is close to our house. My mother-in-law is treated very well. We're very impressed. She's been there for about six weeks now. The facility itself is very warm, friendly, comfortable, and provided all the things that we wanted her to have. They're well-staffed. They have a real nice dining facility and kitchen, nice living room, and an activity room. They've got room outside to walk around in a nice little protected area. Since it's also an Alzheimer's facility, it's all gated and fenced in and security is very good. We're just really happy. She has Alzheimer's. I think she likes where she's at and she's doing very well.

Partner May 25, 2012

The staff was very friend and the amenities seemed adequate but it wasn't anything special. Everything you'd expect to be in a assisted living facility was there and in good repair. This staff is friendly and very helpful and the overall feel is positive. I've gotten to know some of them pretty well and made some friends too. However, it's a little underwhelming, there wasn't anything that really made this facility stand out in my eyes. Compared to other facilities it was average, but that's not so much a bad thing. It did seem like the seniors there were getting the care that they needed and respect they deserved at least. The grounds were well kept and it everything was reasonably clean. Overall it's a good facility and I am happy to go there and bring my pet partner. I've been there over a dozen times now and the quality seems very consistent.Overall I would recommend Emeritus at Snohomish.

rjexplosion May 09, 2012

My grandmother was in this facility for about three weeks. I thought that the staff (her nurse especially) was extremely professional, helpful, and incredibly kind. The Admissions Coordinator and the Wellness Director were so helpful and patient with her (she can have a bit of a temper sometimes) I was impressed with the entire staff and their ability to remain courteous and professional despite her attitude. Everyone I encountered seemed to know exactly what they were doing, which was a well received relief after some of the difficulties me and the rest of my family have had in the past concerning other assisted living homes. I would highly recommend Emeritus at Snohomish to anyone who needed a fair priced, and incredibly well run facility for their sick and/or elderly family members.

NickAndrews February 17, 2012

I met with some of the staff from Emeritus before bringing my father as a resident. The Admissions Coordinator, Nurse, Wellness coordinator and the aids, all seemed very professional and to be honest, a little too good to be true, after the daily difficulties I had experienced with the previous facility that my father had been in. We are now into our second month and am still amazed at the level of professionalism with all of the staff that I've encountered. I am extremely grateful at the amount of thoroughness, compassion and efficiency of care that my father receives. The staff at Emeritus of Snohomish have by far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Emeritus to anyone because I see that their proficiency in handling any degree of patient needs is truly extraordinary.

About Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish is an assisted living facility in Snohomish, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish