Eastside Gardens

2078 Scenic Highway, Snellville, GA, 30078

Reviews of Eastside Gardens

Jan P November 26, 2013

My mother has been at Eastside Gardens for 3 years. It is a wonderful place with caring people. The place is clean and pretty and the people treat my mother great. They have been very accomodating as her needs have changed and alway keep us informed. THe director, Johnnie, is always friendly and works hard to be sure everything is done right. I would highly recommend Eastside Gardens.

J.J.Drosdick October 28, 2013

I would like take this opportunity to thank the director Mrs. Chaney and the staff at Eastside Gardens for the outstanding care and their caring way for my mother's time in residence. Knowing my mother was being well taken of, gave the family and me peace of mind. I would highly recommend Eastside Gardens to anyone looking for quality care and outstanding activities for their loved one. John

Pearl October 09, 2013

I came to Eastside Gardens to find an apartment about four years ago. When I saw this apartment, I loved it. There are so many plusses: caregivers are kind and will do anything for you, kitchen staff helps me with kidney diet, the special activities are great, and the residents are like family to me. Johnny, the director, is always available if you need her, Med techs do a fine job dispensing medicine. I love being here...it is my home now!

Barbara B. September 24, 2013

Before I could move my sister to Georgia from another state, I had to first find an assisted living facility that met her needs. The minute I walked through the doors of Eastside Gardens, I just knew this would be the place she would call home. I liked the fact that the entrance doors are secured without giving the feeling of being in a prison-like atmosphere. It appeared very clean, nicely decorated, the lobby was welcoming and the staff very friendly. Upstairs (there is an elevator) is the activity area which is used all day long with numerous activities scheduled throughout each day. Then there's the covered patio with a quiet, secluded, and beautiful garden area out back with a walkway, benches, a swing, and a pond with gold fish. The facility offers different room floorplans depending on your needs. I visited other facilities in the area, but my mind kept coming back to Eastside Gardens. My sister has been a resident since September 1, 2013, and she's enjoying every day there. The one person who made a difference in my decision was Johnnie, Executive Director. Johnnie welcomed me from the very beginning and took all the time needed to answer my questions and give me a thorough tour of the facility. I could tell she takes great pride in managing Eastside Gardens.

Christine A. September 20, 2013

It was a smaller facility and it was clean. Everybody was very nice and happy. The woman who was in-charge of the place was also very nice. I liked it and it was one of the places I am considering for my mom.

Kay16 August 29, 2013

My sister has been a resident for over 5 years and I could not be more pleased. The staff is excellent, on top of any concern from management, medical, caregivers, maintenance, dietary, clerical to housekeepers all do their job well. The lady in charge of their exercise, outings, entertainment is exceptional. I have recommended this facility to several of my friends already and would not hesitate to enter it if the need arose.

Carlin August 29, 2013

It was nice and clean, but the personnel weren't very zippy. I just thought it was not right for her.

Carlin, We at Eastside Gardens strive to give each family that visits our community the best experience possible. I am sorry we did not provide this at the time of your visit. I would love for you to revisit our community so I can make your experience better.

Youwatchyoudo April 26, 2012

My experience with Eastside Gardens in Snellville, GA was very good! The staff was excellent and the elderly people living there were very nice! They always have activities for the elderly. Some of the activities included: Bingo, movie night, yoga, Bible study with local preachers, family visitors, and dream day. All of them were very exciting and my Great Grandmother loved being there! We were going to take her out, because she was improving, but she did not want to leave the friends she made. So we left her, and she enjoys it!

Robert3 January 20, 2012

I am like a lot of other people in the sense that I did not want my mother to be in a place where she was unhappy. The only problem is that she was not able to live on her own anymore. We discussed a lot of options for her and we finally decided to look at some assisted living homes in our area. We wanted her to be close to home with all of her family and friends. When we went to Eastside Gardens I immediately liked the look. Everything looked very nice and the people were friendly. We had a chat with some employees about the cost and the amenities they were provided. Ultimately it was up to my mother and she decided that she wanted to give it a try. This was about three years ago and she is still very happy in this home. She has made friends and seems to be genuinely enjoying her stay there. The staff is very nice and they always remember me when I come.

From Eastside Gardens

Eastside Gardens offers compassionate senior care in Snellville, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Eastside Gardens shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Snellville, GA.

Features of Eastside Gardens