Woodland Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

4005 S Cobb Dr Se, Smyrna, GA, 30080

Reviews of Woodland Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

October 10, 2016

By Customer275811

Woodland Ridge is a good facility. Everything was OK. We had a little problem with the medication, but we finally got that straigthened out. After that, it was OK. They had plenty of things to do, but my loved one refused to participate. They did have activities. They had bingo, crafts, exercise in the morning, TV time, and church on Sundays. They had a whole bunch of stuff.

August 15, 2016

By Delores180728

Woodland Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care was very nice, and the people were very helpful. The staff seemed to be right on top of things. The community seemed very organized as far as taking care of the ones in the memory care. We were impressed with it. The dining area looked very nice.
Thank you for taking time to review our community. We are always happy to be of help to our residents and their families.

May 11, 2016

By JaneNEZKO

The gal who showed me around Woodland Ridge was very good and wonderful and talked to residents. I thought it needed a lot of updating. To me, the rooms were very depressing, very small, and very dark. I couldn’t see my mother there because they didn’t have any type of view out the window; it reminded me of a prison. They said they were upgrading, and I thought the security was good because you couldn’t just walk right in. It was locked all of the time, which was a good feature. They had a huge dining room.

February 24, 2016

By anonymous child

I investigated several facilities as we neared the end of Skilled Nursing, met most with great angst about the fit for my mother, and then found Woodland Ridge (WR). They made my ulcer go away. I was very comfortable with the introduction and information I received, the caregivers I met, and the environment for my mother. The WR team that went to the Skilled Nursing facility to evaluate Mom also received rave reviews for their thoroughness, warmth, and professionalism from my mother’s nurses there. (Some others did not.) Now that “we” have been at WR for a while, I can honestly say it is where I would choose to be for me if I were in the same situation as my mother. The staff is excellent in terms of their abilities, attention to needs, active care, understanding of residents, and communication with family. They seem very cohesive. I have not seen turnover, and most have been there for quite a long time. They have levels of care, and so can meet changing needs of most residents. Overall, they seem to run a tight ship (which I appreciate) with warmth and a supportive community spirit. My father and I have developed a strong communicative relationship with the caregivers there, so we feel well-connected with all aspects of my mother's needs. No, it’s not “home” and not the path we had planned. This is hard on all of us. But, WR has helped us manage this as well as we can, and we sleep well at night because we have complete confidence that my mother is cared for and supported when we are not there.

February 22, 2016

By Cynthia120404350

I personally like Woodland Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care a lot. It was so convenient. The only thing is if we put Mom’s dog in there, she would have to personally take care of it, and she forgets, so that would not work. As far as pricing, this facility is the best among all that I have visited. I really liked the staff, who was very knowledgeable and very caring. The rooms were just fine.

March 31, 2015

I like Woodland Ridge a lot, but they would not take her when all is said and done. But it is great. The fees are reasonable, and the staff was wonderful. The rooms are big. It is in a quiet setting way tucked back in the woods, and it was a good size.

March 28, 2015

By Cherie5

We are very happy with Woodland Ridge. It is my mother-in-law who is there, and they are taking good care of her. It is a beautiful facility, and she is really happy there. I will recommend it. She has a one-bedroom apartment with a full-size bed, a chair, a dresser, and a nice size closet. The staff is wonderful. They are very attentive, and they are concerned. They are quick to call us. We are there in different times of the day, so we know that she is having care throughout the day. The food looks good, and my mother-in-law loves it.

December 04, 2012

By Clarice Walters

Residents in assisted living may not be able to live alone but do not require the skilled services provided in a nursing facility, but woodlands assisted living program of personal care provides assistance with the activities of daily living in a supportive community setting and personally the facility really was organized. when someone wanted to plan a visit they would talk to the supervisor at the attendants desk, and they would place it on this huge calender so residents at the facility could look forward to it. I was interested in being a personal care giver but I never had the time in these hard days. The facility was really picky to finding the right dedicated employees. Woodland Ridge workers really are committed to upholding the highest home care standards for client care and satisfaction in Smyrna. If I ever go to another Assisted living facility I would never see the love and compassion workers and residents has in Woodland Ridge.

October 04, 2011

By Big Bingo

I've volunteered at Woodland Ridge for several years with my church. The residents tell me how happy they are and how well they are cared for at Woodland Ridge. Their family members are also welcome and active in the community that gives it a true family feeling. It won't be too many years before I will think of moving there too. I'm glad I'll have friends there to welcome me.

July 29, 2011

By Traveling Gran

The staff at Woodland Ridge are very, very caring and attentive, and they take good care of the residents.

Photos of Woodland Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1 In Al, 6:1 In Memory Care

• Licenses: Assisted Living License
  • State Licenses: ALC000008

About Woodland Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

Tucked away in a wooded setting in the heart of Smyrna, Woodland Ridge is one of the area's best kept secrets -- but the secret is too good not to share! Woodland Ridge offers all the comforts of home--and many benefits you wouldn't find at home--for those who may need care or assistance.

We are dedicated to providing cutting-edge technology and old-fashioned compassionate care that allow our residents to age gracefully in place. Our Friends for Life approach to care means that we treat our residents as our best friends and get to know their unique stories so we can better understand how to connect with each person we serve.

If you need respite care while family caregivers take a break or after a hospital or rehab stay, we can help you find a solution. If you need minimal care in an assisted living setting or specialized and dignified dementia care, we can help you find a solution that gives you peace of mind.

When you or your loved ones need help, it can be overwhelming. You're not alone. Let us show you our community and help you discover options for care. We'll be happy to welcome you home to Woodland Ridge!

A tenured, caring staff coupled with cutting-edge technology such as the SimpleC programming allow Woodland Ridge to provide the best in community living and care. Our Friends for Life approach to resident care means that each resident is treated as a person with particular likes and dislikes, particular interests and passions. Our caregivers connect with our residents as unique individuals. We encourage family involvement and facilitate family education.

Map of Woodland Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care