Reviews of Provident Village at Creekside
Rick052845 November 04, 2016
I visited this facility
Provident was very nice. It was a brand new facility. It was just very expensive for us. It was a brand new facility. The rooms were, of course, clean. There were just about 8 residents who were staying there when we visited. It was a very nice, upscale, and clean facility.
From Provident Village at Creekside
Opening May 2016
Provident Village at Creekside is a new community offering assisted living and memory care that is designed to make it easier for seniors to live vibrantly. Our holistic care, active lifestyle and engaging programming are designed to help residents embrace life fully while experiencing an unprecedented level of care and personal attention.
Care and support are provided by an experienced and exceptionally committed team 24/7. Whether it’s assisting with the activities of daily living or offering more comprehensive care to residents with memory loss, our team is committed to ensuring residents enjoy vibrant lives. We believe in a personalized approach to assisted living and memory care, rather than offering a one-size-fits-all solution.
Residents may choose from a variety of private and semiprivate apartments and have access to a wide range of services and amenities that are included in the affordable monthly rent.
Memory care is delivered within Smynings Square, a safe, secure neighborhood. Featuring customized life enrichment programs that promote physical and emotional well-being, our goal is to help residents prolong daily functioning while helping them maintain dignity. A specially trained team provides personalized attention, care and structured guidance to further ensure our residents’ minds and bodies remain as active as possible.
Respite and short-stay programs are available for those who may wish to try our lifestyle or for those in need of short-term care. Please call for more information or to schedule a visit to find out how Provident Village at Creekside can enrich your life or the life of a loved one.
What Makes Us Special
"Joy is a state of heart and mind - and what brings joy - is different for everyone. So at Provident Village, we focus on resident-centered service. Our programs are all created with individual preferences and abilities in mind. Upon moving in, we find out everything there is to know about a resident's personal story - and then we create a lifestyle centered around those interests and needs."
Features of Provident Village at Creekside
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Walking Paths, Quiet Reading & Relaxing Areas, Library, Club-Education & Game Room Areas, Smile™ Platform
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Book clubs
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Faith Services, Club & Educational Programs, Entertainment Programming
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $3,500/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Licenses: ALF License Pending
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: studio suites, 1-bedroom suites.
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Location of Provident Village at Creekside
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities