Delmar Gardens of Smyrna

404 King Springs Village Pkwy Se, Smyrna, GA, 30082

Reviews of Delmar Gardens of Smyrna

Tom43 March 16, 2014

Delmar Gardens has been there awhile, and it has a lot more residents, which is more appealing to my mother because she is very social. Every staff that we ran into was helpful. We had follow up questions and they called back. We saw a fine selection of different size rooms: some studios, one bedroom and two-bedrooms. We partook of their live music, complimentary cocktail event and it was very good. An indoor pool with water exercises was a nice throw in, and a little workout room.

035 October 30, 2012

The staff at this facility were welcoming and warm. I had a nice chat with the receptionist while my boyfriend was visiting with his grandmother. She gave me a short tour of the building, which had a lovely landscaped exterior and a nicely decorated interior. The apartments themselves are fairly spacious and easy to move through. They all have nice views and plenty of outside light. It seems they have several group activities weekly for residents to participate in that help keep them active and engaged and encourage friendship, which can be hard to find as you get older. While we were there, there was a group of musicians playing and singing in the common area while some of the residents sat and enjoyed the show. I believe it was someone's birthday. The celebration was fun and all of the folks that live there seemed to have a nice time.

PeterOwen67 July 30, 2012

The facilities are very well maintained, and the staff genuinely seem to care about their patients and residents. In addition to a wide number of amenities, the facility also plays host to a wide variety of social/cultural events, often partnering with local colleges, churches, and high schools. One such event was a Jazz Band presentation by the local high school Whitefield Academy. I found this event to be very enjoyable, and I was touched that the owners of Delmar Gardens would allow for such culture to be enjoyed by their residents. Overall Delmar Gardens is very much a worthwhile investment in assisted living provision. It is a well maintained, well staffed facility that provides the elderly with activities in a safe, very social environment, as well as immerses them in the local community. It is truly a lynch pin of the Smyrna area, where all are welcome and treated equally!

kensielou April 28, 2012

The facility was lovely, with flowers planted everywhere and attractive paint on the walls. The rooms are spacious and decorated nicely, with plenty of room for a few day guests. The staff that I met was very friendly and courteous and my boyfriend's grandmother seems to be in very good hands there. There is a ballroom type area with plenty of seating and a piano, where events are sometimes held for birthdays, concerts, and the like. This area was decorated nicely, with beautiful chandeliers and lots of potted plants around. The grounds outside appeared to be well kept, with freshly cut grass and lots of colorful plants and trees. All of the outside areas seemed like they had been kept with similar care. All in all, it seemed as though my boyfriend's grandmother and the rest of the residents at Delmar Gardens are very well taken care of and surrounded with lots of beautiful things to look at throughout their days.

About Delmar Gardens of Smyrna

Delmar Gardens of Smyrna is an assisted living facility in Smyrna, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Delmar Gardens of Smyrna for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Delmar Gardens of Smyrna