Atria Guilderland

Overview of Ratings

4.3

April 17, 2015

By Carrie18

I went to Atria Guilderland. It was gorgeous. My visit there was phenomenal. The lady director was fantastic. It is a very rural setting; it is out in the country. It is gorgeous. It is sort of country style inside. They have a big wooden beam and a stone fireplace that goes from the floor to the second floor ceiling, and it is just really beautiful. It has big floor to ceiling windows in the center of it that you can look out, and there is a beautiful view. It is really incredible. My mother would have loved it there. The rooms were incredible. They were very nice. Atria Guilderland was gorgeous. I really love this facility. This was the one I really hoped to get my mom into, but it was expensive. Other than the price, Atria Guilderland was phenomenal.

May 31, 2014

By Susan77235550

The Atria is pretty new. It's only like 5 or 10 years old. I think the best quality was that the room where everybody congregates is very comfortable, and it's very large. It has high ceilings, a lot of windows, fireplaces. It looked comfortable, and it was very clean. The price was $4000 a month, except if you left and said you'll think about it and go find a cheaper place. Then you call them back and you say you found one for $3200 a month, and then they'll say they can give it to you for $3200.

April 17, 2014

By delhiDoll

Thank you for your welcoming, professional reception. Always go with your gut. Right from the very first phone call, to move in, til present time! Spot on! We made the right choice!

January 31, 2014

My husband's uncle lived in Atria Guilderland. The staff seemed helpful and they did nice things with the residents. It was a clean and pleasant place. I would suggest this place to people who looked for a facility in the area.

July 24, 2013

By Maureen2

Atria Guilderland was recommended by a neighbour, it has a memory care and it's very homelike. My mom has a room which is overlooking the garden. It's spacious enough and she has control over her and air. The food is very good. They can improve on having better notification of any medical issues and medications. They have sing alongs, they do puzzles, they have entertainment that come in, movie time, family barbecues and excursions. I'm satisfied with Atria.

I'm glad to hear that your mom has enjoyed the events and activities we provide, as well as the dining experience. I will be sure to share your review with the appropriate staff to ensure that medical notifications are sent to family members in a timely manner. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please let us know at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

July 24, 2012

We visited this facility and I was surprised by the warmth and home like feeling I got. The facility is well kept and very clean. It's quite modern but has a touch of elegance in it. I noticed that the staff seemed to be really involved with the residents and know them well. They seemed to keep their residents busy with activities. Their rooms were awesome. Their menus were like in the restaurant. Everything is just nice.

May 16, 2012

By Anne D.

First of all, we were approached by people who always had smiles on their faces, and that's unusual. The residents at the Atria were all hanging out in the foyer area, which is another good sign. The residents there were also very chatty about how much they loved it. They had a little care package for us after we toured and left, which was a dessert. The chef there is just incredible and the food is of restaurant quality.

Let Us Search For You

• Pharma

• Tai Chi
    • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Atria Guilderland

Set in scenic upstate New York, Atria Guilderland is an upscale residence where older adults can live more independently, with discreet support from a caring, 24-hour staff. In addition to assisted living services, Atria Guilderland also offers Life Guidance® memory care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.

Surrounded by trees and crowned by inspiring views of the Helderberg Mountains, Atria Guilderland is convenient to parks and shopping centers – and just next door to the Guilderland Ballet. Amenities include multiple dining venues, a grand foyer with fireplace, courtyard with koi pond, library and inviting common spaces for socializing with friends. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals and a variety of engaging events every day, including yoga classes, happy hours and planned outings to Washington Park and Saratoga Race Course.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 13,500 people.

Map of Atria Guilderland