Live Oak Village of Slidell

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Live Oak Village of Slidell

January 31, 2012

By cindykaupp

My dad, G. DeMen lived in the facility for four years until his death in October 2011. When we researched this area for places for Dad to live, he was with me and he chose Live Oak Village. The week of his death, he asked me to let everyone know how much he appreciated the excellent care, the love, the concern and the respect he was always shown. As his daughter, I appreciate everything they did during his final days but most appreciate how much he enjoyed the last four years of his life. He went on every outing, he attended every gathering and function and there were so many of them all the time. He laughed, he played, he enjoyed all that Live Oak offered him. In his words, my dad said, "Living here is a blessing and I thank God for this blessing". It was a blessing for me to see my dad this content, this happy in his final years. Thank you Live Oak!!!!

About Live Oak Village of Slidell

Welcome to Live Oak Village of Slidell! We are pleased that you have considered us in making a decision about your housing needs for yourself or a loved one. We believe you will find our property and location to your liking.

Our residences are well located in Slidell on the eastern edge of St. Tammany parish and at the intersection of three major interstate highways making travel convenient: (Interstate 10, Interstate 12 and Interstate 59). Slidell flourishes with cultural festivals and boasts a vibrant arts scene, family friendly attractions, fine dining, natural beauty and close proximity to New Orleans and the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Specifically designed to be spacious and accommodating yet homelike, our assisted living suites allow professional care with a personal touch. Featured options include studio, and one bedroom apartments. We also have a Memory Care Neighborhood located within our community known as "Reminiscence" where we provide loving care for our residents with Alzheimer's disease and other dementia disorders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation and personalized assistance and care.

Our residents take pleasure in the freedom from ownership in our affordable, secure surroundings while maintaining their active lifestyles.

Map of Live Oak Village of Slidell