Dow Rummel Village Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.7

April 25, 2012

By Grateful Nephew

My aunt lived at Dow Rummel for some time and I can't thank the staff enough. I'm at a loss of words to really share my feelings about Dow Rummel's role in caring for and supporting my aunt.

April 16, 2012

By Extra time

This is such a great place. Mom loved it so much here at Dow Rummel. The wonderful care she received added years to her life and we really appreciated the extra time we had with her!

April 05, 2012

By runner527

I visited Dow Rummel with my grandma as she was looking into assisted living facilities. The outside appearance of the facility was excellent. The interior area were very well-designed and well-lit. The thing I noticed the most was how friendly the staff was. Almost every one we saw on our tour greeted us and smiled. They all seemed happy to be at work, unlike the staff at other places we had seen. This facility offers their residents pretty much everything they need on-site. They don't have too much of a need to have to venture out shopping on their own it looks like. The food the residents were eating looked and smelled good. I had an overall very positive impression of this place. From the schedule we saw and through talking to residents, it sounds like they offer the residents a wide range of activities and opportunities. I think that is awesome. The only factor that held my grandma back from living here was the monthly cost. It was just more than she was able to afford.

Photos of Dow Rummel Village

About Dow Rummel Village

Dow Rummel Village is an assisted living facility in Sioux Falls, SD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Dow Rummel Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Dow Rummel Village