Reviews of Coventry Assisted Living | Siler City, NC
Joy247278 October 10, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
I had my mom stayed at Coventry Place (Coventry Assisted Living). They took good care of her. She went there for respite care. They were really nice, and they had nice things to say about her. It was clean and appropriate. My mom didn't have any complaints. She said it was a nice place.
Barbara158288 September 13, 2016
I visited this facility
At Coventry Assisted Living, they had nurses, nurse aides, and assistants. The place looked nice. The residents could come and go if they want because some of them were very much able to. The staff was very pleasant and informative. The hallways were wide enough to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers. Some of the rooms were private, and some were shared. The dining area was very clean, and the food smelled good. Everything at that place was neat and clean.
The team at Coventry wants to thank you for reviewing our facility and we are happy to know that you had a good visit.
From Coventry Assisted Living
Each of our communities offers assistance with activities of daily living to help our residents and their families deal with life's challenges...we will provide needed assistance to our residents while promoting their independence.
We respect our residents' desire for privacy and liberty while being constantly mindful of their health and safety.
We encourage active participation of family and friends in our residents' lives, yet we also maintain the greatest consideration for the confidentiality of their medical and personal information.
Coventry House of Siler City is licensed for 52 beds and offers large private and companion rooms, and also has a limited number of 2-bedroom suites ideal for couples who desire to escape the burdens of keeping up a home while gaining the added benefit of 24-hour personal care.
What Makes Us Special
The personal care staff of Coventry House of Siler City are under the direct supervision of a licensed Registered Nurse.
Features of Coventry Assisted Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Private Dining Room, close to Senior Center
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 10 to 1 in Assisted Living, 8 to 1 in Memory Care
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 55
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $3,300/month
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- State License(s): 019018
Location of Coventry Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities