Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

4400 Avenida Cochise, Sierra Vista, AZ, 85635

Reviews of Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

Caring103345450 December 23, 2014

I like Prestige very much as they’re very caring, accommodating, and attentive to my mother’s needs. They have gone out of their way to make her feel welcome and help with her experience as she has some special needs. She has problems vocalizing due to her illness, and this just really made her feel at home and helped everybody in the facility understand my mother’s special issues and be comfortable with them.

It’s just a really good place, and I like it although very expensive. It’s very nice, and my mother deserves that and so much more. Mom has been there since September, and she is very happy.

Randy14 October 07, 2014

I didn't feel comfortable putting my wife at the Prestige. The people were nice, but the rooms were a little smaller. They had a good program and everything, but it was kind of dark. It wasn't airy and it looked more like a hotel than an assisted living place. They were understanding and helpful, but I just didn't feel comfortable. My wife had strokes and seizures periodically, and the medical care that was available here in Sierra Vista didn't meet the needs that my wife would have. So I had to widen my search to Tucson.

Jerry30 June 27, 2014

Prestige Assisted Living was very friendly, from the administrator right down to the housekeeping. It is very clean, very friendly. They seem very concerned about their clients. They gave me a complimentary meal, and it was very good. It was really nice there. I really enjoyed the administrator and everybody there.

From Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Features of Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft