The Cottages at The Glen

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Cottages at The Glen

May 09, 2012

By CARROTCURLZ

AS FAR AS I SAW EVERYTHING WAS GREAT ABOUT THE PLACE. THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING I COULD SAY AND THIS IS NIT PICKING BUT IF IM DYING IN A SMALL ROOM WITH ANOTHER ELDERLY PERSON I WOULD BE NITPICKING IF I COULD SPEAK...I WOULD LIKE TO PASS IN A ROOM THAT'S NOT DEPRESSING AND BEIGE...FOR A PERSON THAT NEVER SMOKED, NEVER DRANK, EXERCISED, PRAIDSED THE LORD, EAT HEALTHY, AND HAD A TON OF FOSTER CHILDREN IN WHICH SHE DIDN'T ABUSE...SHE DESERVED NOT TO DIE IN FRONT ON A TINY TV ON LPB IN A BEIGE BRICK PRISON...I JUST WISH I HAD BEEN OLD ENOUGH AND HAD THE MONEY TO CHANGE THINGS

February 20, 2012

By F631

The Cottages are a serene living environment for adults with memory needs. The staff is friendly, the environment is elegant. However, housekeeping is poor. Rooms are dusty. Belongings and dust accumulate under the resident's bed. There appear to be very limited activities for residents. Occasional reading time or an outside volunteer for music, entertainment. Multiple items of clothing lost and not recovered. Little stimulation/activities lead to agitated behavior to include breaking hangers, pictures and other belongings...an agitated mind. In her new residence, none of these destructive behaviors occur because she is so busy & kept active. There are much better places for the amount of money you will pay at the Glen. Look around.

About The Cottages at The Glen

The Cottages at The Glen is an assisted living facility in Shreveport, LA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Cottages at The Glen for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Cottages at The Glen