Montclair Park Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Montclair Park Assisted Living

June 22, 2011

By SincereDan

This facility is wonderful, well-run and my grandmother is really pleased with her arrangements. She initially was apprehensive about the move but the staff worked with her to make sure her rooms felt like a true home. Everyone has been so accommodating of our large family visiting and letting us use common rooms for gatherings and Mimi has made some true friends there. We've been very pleased overall but specifically with the help, care and attention paid to my grandmother's ongoing medical issues. The staff instills such trust and confidence that even family members living outside of the Shreveport area are at ease with our grandmother being taken care of.

About Montclair Park Assisted Living

Montclair Park Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Shreveport, LA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Montclair Park Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Montclair Park Assisted Living