Montclair Park Assisted Living

9100 East Kings Highway, Shreveport, LA, 71115

Reviews of Montclair Park Assisted Living

mrsjordan August 21, 2012

The director of this facility is wonderful. I believe that if you start with the best at the top, then that will trickle down to even the most menial job. On the whole, my family has been very pleased with Montclair. My aunt has all she needs and if there is a time when her sitters are not available, then the staff at Montclair are always there to help. Sometimes the response time is a little slow, especially on weekends but I feel totally comfortable having my relative there.
The building itself is very nice and well kept. The courtyard is really lovely and if it's not too hot outside, the residents really enjoy sitting outside. There are swans that everyone loves as well as a large aquarium and a friendly parrot. It is a pet friendly facility so my aunt has a neighbor with a small dog but this has not been a problem.
The only complaint my aunt has had is with the food. It is hard for her to no longer be able to prepare her own meals and she is still getting used to her favorite dishes being prepared in a different manner than she is used to. Overall the food is good, just not spectacular.

Maboo November 23, 2011

Residents interact with others, can cone and go as they please, and enjoy having their personal furnishings. The residents have transportation provided for outings. Meals are served in an elegant dining room or they can be delivered to the residents. Regular entertainment is scheduled and the grounds and facilities are well maintained.

Jones08 July 30, 2011

The Montclair is very special to my family. I have two grandmothers from each side of my family living there along with a grandfather(who was in memory care) who just recently passed away. They provide 3 nutritious meals a day there with a full menu selection. My family and I can go dine my grandmothers while enjoying the courtyard view of flowers and swans.The Montclair provides emergency calls in each room, transportation for any needs their residents have, handyman and maid service, along with pet care, and social activities. They even have a beauty shop which my grandmothers love going to!The staff always greets you with a smile and provides wonderful care to my grandmothers and the rest of their residents. The Montclair gives both my grandmothers a happy living environment to enjoy for the rest of their life and gives them the opportunity to live close to their loved ones!

SincereDan June 22, 2011

This facility is wonderful, well-run and my grandmother is really pleased with her arrangements. She initially was apprehensive about the move but the staff worked with her to make sure her rooms felt like a true home.

Everyone has been so accommodating of our large family visiting and letting us use common rooms for gatherings and Mimi has made some true friends there.

We've been very pleased overall but specifically with the help, care and attention paid to my grandmother's ongoing medical issues. The staff instills such trust and confidence that even family members living outside of the Shreveport area are at ease with our grandmother being taken care of.

About Montclair Park Assisted Living

Montclair Park Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Shreveport, LA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Montclair Park Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Montclair Park Assisted Living