Avamere at Sherwood

16500 SW Century Drive, Sherwood, OR, 97140

Reviews of Avamere at Sherwood

Amy Spreadbrough May 22, 2008

I'm looking for a facility for my Mom and I think I have found the best! Friendly staff and high standards. Best of all, Mom likes the way she was treated. With RESPECT.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Avamere at Sherwood

Avamere at Sherwood is conveniently located off Highway 99 and directly across from shops and restaurants.

Our beautiful community offers spacious assisted living apartments. Our studio, one and two bedroom private apartments are equipped with individually controlled heating and air conditioning, full-size refrigerators and microwaves.

Avamere at Sherwood offers richly appointed common areas that are available for socializing and family gatherings. Enjoy leisure activities like scheduled outing and country rides in our 15-passenger van hosted by activity staff. Three gourmet meals are served daily, restaurant-style from a varied menu selection in our elegant dining room.

In the assisted living apartment building, 24-hour services are available to residents. A licensed nurse is present in the community during the weekday and is only a phone call away for consultation at anytime.

Residents in our Alzheimer's/Memory Care neighborhood are assisted 24 hours a day by trained caregivers and behavior support staff under the direction of a licensed nurse.

Features of Avamere at Sherwood