Assisted Living in Shelbyville, Tennessee

Assisted Living Facilities in
Shelbyville, Tennessee

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Assisted Living including 4 reviews for Shelbyville Assisted Living providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events. Prices for Assisted Living in Shelbyville start at $2,880.00.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living? and Assisted Living or Nursing Home?.

Shelbyville, Tennessee has at least 4 Assisted Living Facilities within 14 Miles

Sort by:
  • Carriage House Inn

Shelbyville, TN 37160
  • 5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars

Celebration Way

Shelbyville, TN 37160
    "I really liked Celebration Way. It was very clean and convenient and it was close to where I live. The rooms were real nice and had a lot of room. " More
  • Find Local Costs for Shelbyville, Tennessee
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 100,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We're always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars

Glen Oaks Residential

Shelbyville, TN 37162
    "This facility is one of the top nursing homes in the area. The staff is very attentive. I first went to Glen Oaks to volunteer and spend time with some of the residents without family. I was..." More
  • Lynchburg Nursing Center