Assisted Living in Shelbyville, Tennessee

Assisted Living Facilities in
Shelbyville, Tennessee

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Assisted Living including 3 reviews for Shelbyville Assisted Living providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events. Prices for Assisted Living in Shelbyville start at $2,880.00.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living? and 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living.

Shelbyville, Tennessee has at least 4 Assisted Living Facilities within 14 Miles

Sort by:
  • Carriage House Inn

Shelbyville, TN 37160
  • Celebration Way

Shelbyville, TN 37160
    "The staff at Celebration Way have been wonderful to my 92 year old mother. My mother receives excellent care which includes lots of hugs and affirmation. The food is very tasty and there are..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Shelbyville, Tennessee
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Glen Oaks Residential

Shelbyville, TN 37162
    "This facility is one of the top nursing homes in the area. The staff is very attentive. I first went to Glen Oaks to volunteer and spend time with some of the residents without family. I was..." More
  • Lynchburg Nursing Center