Shelby Crossing Health Campus

13794 21 Mile Road, Shelby Township, MI, 48315

Reviews of Shelby Crossing Health Campus

Caring7322 January 05, 2014

Shelby Crossing Health Campus was a very nice place. It was for my mom but she has passed away. It was a very nice place. It was very good. It was very nice.

happy daughter-in-law January 02, 2014

Shelby Crossing is an excellent senior care facility. The staff is excellent. they are kind, friendly and very considerate of the seniors. They have regulated my Mother-in-laws medication, gotten her out of the room to participate in activities and are constantly in and out of her room checking on her. her quality of life has improved as a result.

Caring82082250 December 31, 2013

My mother-in-law has lived at Country Neighbors for about few weeks now. She has her own room and she likes it. She seems to be happy there.

Caring 6888 August 17, 2013

My wife got my father-in-law in an assisted living facility called Shelby Crossing. It is a fairly new building and it is decorated very nicely. It is a very nice place and it looks better than a hotel. The staff there seems very good.

About Shelby Crossing Health Campus

Shelby Crossing Health Campus is an assisted living facility in Shelby Township, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Shelby Crossing Health Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Shelby Crossing Health Campus