Shelby Crossing Health Campus

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Shelby Crossing Health Campus

August 12, 2014

By thegirardempire

I know any feedback is good as elder parents and their situations can leave you feeling hopeless. We moved my father in 2+ months ago after looking at many, many places. While any new place takes getting used to - he likes it quite a bit and the care there is excellent; and they have been excellent at managing his diabetes too! He says the food leaves a little to be desired, but not horrible and the monthly family brunch and the Friday Happy Hours are a great thing for all the family! If you can get into this facility, i would highly recommend it!

January 05, 2014

Shelby Crossing Health Campus was a very nice place. It was for my mom but she has passed away. It was a very nice place. It was very good. It was very nice.

January 02, 2014

By happy daughter-in-law

Shelby Crossing is an excellent senior care facility. The staff is excellent. they are kind, friendly and very considerate of the seniors. They have regulated my Mother-in-laws medication, gotten her out of the room to participate in activities and are constantly in and out of her room checking on her. her quality of life has improved as a result.

December 31, 2013

By Caring82082250

My mother-in-law has lived at Country Neighbors for about few weeks now. She has her own room and she likes it. She seems to be happy there.

August 17, 2013

By Caring 6888

My wife got my father-in-law in an assisted living facility called Shelby Crossing. It is a fairly new building and it is decorated very nicely. It is a very nice place and it looks better than a hotel. The staff there seems very good.

About Shelby Crossing Health Campus

Shelby Crossing Health Campus is an assisted living facility in Shelby Township, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Shelby Crossing Health Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Shelby Crossing Health Campus