Brookdale Shawnee

3947 North Kickapoo Ave., Shawnee, OK, 74804

Promotion ends in 3 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Shawnee

May 17, 2012

By LastingEffects

I have been impressed with Sterling House. They seem to be a good place to live. My grandfather has never complained about the facilities or the staff, which is somewhat remarkable because he can be pretty grumpy. He has lived there for several years now of his own choosing. I had assumed this was just another nursing home but it is actually a fairly nice retirement center. The staff has always been nice, friendly and helpful. His room is on the smallish size but is well furnished and kept clean. The only thing I have a complaint about is the grounds. My grandfather has always had a farm and plenty of land. He would take early morning walks around the place but he can't do that here. The center is in the middle of town and has limited outdoor space. The other residents are for the most part friendly and polite and my grandfather has made several friends here. All in all I would give this facility two thumb up.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Shawnee

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Brookdale Shawnee

Brookdale Shawnee provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Shawnee