Carrington of Shafter

250 EAST TULARE AVENUE, Shafter, CA, 93263

Reviews of Carrington of Shafter

tstewart May 23, 2015

My mother has Alzheimer's and has been at Carrington several months now. She has improved greatly since being there. She seems to get very good care there and is more active than before. Every one is very nice and the facility seems very clean and smells good. Our family is very happy so far.

Caring83848350 May 28, 2014

My mother is at Carrington of Shafter; it's really close to her home. It's nice and clean. They have a staff that cleans the room and inside the facility, and other staff for the outside. The staff is good; it's a small town, so everybody knows everybody. They help her with bathing, dressing, and preparing the meal. Her room is carpeted with a walk-in closet and a bathroom; no kitchenette. Food is one thing that she doesn't like there. But, the dining area is nice.

Caring71704750 October 09, 2013

I chose Carrington of Shafter for my father because it's a smaller facility and it's close to me. They have around 40 or so beds and it was nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The price was within my range. They do have field trips, movies, and bingo. They also have an activity director although I really don't know much about the activities because my father has Alzheimer's.

agapecom March 16, 2012

My grandmother spent the last few months of her life at Carrington Assisted Living in Shafter, CA. Our experience was wonderful. The facility was clean and it smelled nice. The staff seemed helpful and caring. My grandmother's mental issues made her hard to get along with sometimes but I always sensed that the staff was prepared to deal with people in her situation and I never feared that she would be mistreated. Whenever there was an issue (and there were more than a few issues) they were quick to call and explain the situation and discuss how it would be resolved. The cost of the facility was less than other similar facilities we talked to in Bakersfield, CA. It still was not cheap but it fit my grandmother's budget. I would definitely recommend Carrington Assisted Living of Shafter to someone who is looking for a clean, safe and affordable place to take care of themselves or a loved one.

About Carrington of Shafter

Carrington of Shafter is an assisted living facility in Shafter, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Carrington of Shafter for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Carrington of Shafter