Concordia of Franklin Park

1600 Georgetowne Drive, Sewickley, PA, 15143

Reviews of Concordia of Franklin Park

Miriam4 October 22, 2013

Concordia of Franklin Park is next to our house. We didn't think my mother-in-law would require memory care at that time, so we only visited their regular care. We spoke to their nurses who showed us the facility and it looked okay. The room that I saw was a single, it was well-maintained, and the people can bring their own furniture. It was very welcoming. They do have a lot of activities and they have personnel dedicated to this.

pakiamerican September 10, 2012

The facility is located in franklin park/swickley pennsylvania. It has a beautiful location and there are trees which surround the place. It's very clean and well decorated. I found staff to be very pleasant. But just as expected, when you walk in one feels a sense of loneliness and seeing the residents gives you sense of depression. Even though the facility looks like an expensive motel with expensive furniture it still has that convalescent home sense. Staff is friendly but speaking to one of the caregivers, she mentioned that for such a depressing place to work , they should be paid well. Apparently, the pay scale is not satisfying. And she mentioned that people(employees) come and go which is disturbing for most residents because they get used to employees and feel like that the employees are family. Speaking with my friend's mother, i figured that she likes the staff but she would rather be home with her son. It is sad that we can not take care of our elders and some day will end up as they are, in one of these facilitie. While there, we heard someone in another room fall and she was crying, my friend and iIgot there before any of the employye arrived, so sometimes the lavish place may not be 100% perfect. The visit overall was ok but sad. I hope nobody has to go to a facility when they are old.

About Concordia of Franklin Park

Concordia of Franklin Park is an assisted living facility in Sewickley, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Concordia of Franklin Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Concordia of Franklin Park