Brookdale Sevierville

1020 Middle Creek Road, Sevierville, TN, 37862

Reviews of Brookdale Sevierville

May 29, 2013

By Donna16

Everything is excellent at Wellington Place of Sevierville. They have excellent staff who gives excellent care. The room was excellent. I give it a hundred all the way across. The facility is clean. They care for their residents. Each of the residents has a little necklace on that will help them get help if they need any.

March 19, 2013

By Allen1

I looked for facilities for my mother when she was in a hospital in New York. And the first one I visited was Wellington Place. I was very impressed by the director, the tour, and the cost structure. This is only about 15 minutes from my house, so we decided to choose it and didn't really shop anymore beyond that. My mom went there directly from the hospital although she was in pretty rugged condition. They had three people there ready to admit her and take care of her. Right off the bat, we could tell the level of care was excellent. She is almost back to her normal self now, and she attributes it to the fact that the staff is dependable, listens very carefully, and very caring. The room is adequate, the food is relatively simple American cuisine. It's not the greatest, but she has put on like 30 pounds ever since she has been there. The food is certainly nutritious. They have activities like bingo, card games, Bible studies, they have outside groups that come in to sing, as well as outings. It's very clean. When you walk in, you don't get any kind of nursing-home type of smell.

May 19, 2012

By Kelli1

This residence seems extremely well taken care of. It doesn't look like a nursing home when you walk in. The staff was fantastic. I have actually talked to them several times. They had checked back with me and had invited me to come by and take a look at their facilities. They were a huge help and answered a bunch of questions I had even though they knew that chances were, that I probably would not be able to bring my father down there. They were still more than happy to answer any more questions that I had and even gave me pointers on what we needed to look for in a nursing home. When they knew that my father passed away, they called to see if I was okay and they gave me a sympathy card. They went above and beyond! They had so many activities for the residents. They're not just there, which is great. They get to do things, they get to do field trips and stuff. I definitely recommend the facility. It's a place where, when I get to that point, and I don't want to live at home anymore, I want to go there.

May 31, 2011

By ShamM3554g3

Friend or relative of resident

My great-grandmother was a resident of this community until her recent death, and overall the experience of the family was mostly a positive one. The staff seemed caring and polite, if a bit rushed due to a low ratio of caretakers to residents (at least that we saw). My great-grandma, unfortunately, had severe mental degeneration and could not offer a coherent opinion on her care, but every time we saw her she was clean and had been given her medications correctly. Most of the negatives that I noticed about the facilities were small and seemed to come from inadequate help, such as residents who were clearly not in a capable state attempting to exit the facility until (in very short order) a caregiver would come chasing after them and things like meals sometimes being served in a rushed manner due to a large number of meals needing distribution and not enough hands to do it. At the time of our visit, the facility was hiring, however, so that problem might have been rectified. Overall, the facility is well-designed and fairly well-maintained, and the staff are very polite.

Features of Brookdale Sevierville

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1

About Brookdale Sevierville

Brookdale Sevierville provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Wellington Place Sevierville is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants and area attractions in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The community offers residents opportunites to go out and enjoy the Smoky Mountains.

Map of Brookdale Sevierville