Morningside of Seneca

15855 Wells Highway, Seneca, SC, 29678

Reviews of Morningside of Seneca

Joan95882050 October 22, 2014

Since we moved my aunt to Morningside of Seneca in September, everything has been great. The people there are very nice, very considerate, and very loving. The place is very clean and very nice. I just came in from a concert with them. They call and remind the family members about events. They remind you what time it is and if want to go with your loved one. They also have a salsa Saturday with a festival/carnival type of atmosphere and have hamburger cook outs with everybody's family. When I came in one day, they had them all in one of the little kitchen areas making cookies. They do something every day. They keep them occupied and busy. They go on trips, and it is very beneficial to her. I can't ask for anything better.

We have a large room that has a sitting area for her. It has a small refrigerator, a microwave, sink, two large closets, and a very nice bathroom with all kinds of handicap accessible things that she may need. It has lot of room to move around with her walker. My aunt says the food is very good.

chrisf13 July 30, 2012

My experience with this assisted living provider was great. I chose this facility when looking for a home to put my grandma in. This facility is very close to my parents house so she has somebody near just in case. The staff was very courteous and was always easy to talk with whenever I needed to communicate any issue my grandma was having. The facility was clean, and the staff made sure everything stayed nice. The amenities helped to make my grandma feel right at home and made this transition easier for her. The rooms are nice, very size appropriate and my grandma says the other residents are nice. At the facility they have days were they play games or have students from the local schools come sing to them or ask them questions as part of a report. The grounds at this facility grounds are well landscaped and very beautiful, which makes my grandma happy that she is staying there. I would recommend this assisted living facility to anybody who is looking in the Seneca area. It is located in a safe area of town and very easy to access at all hours as there is usually no traffic going in or out of the facility. Overall this is a great place, that provides outstanding treatment, and they will do what it to takes to make your loved one feel comfortable.

tzia July 23, 2012

The amenities were quite adequate for an assisted living facility. There was adequately sized rooms and 24 hour care. The negative component were was the not so great staff in this place. The front desk was not helpful nor was it easy to locate the area when I called in after being lost using the GPS. One of the front desk personnel had to refer me because she was new and the wait time was horrendous. On the bright side, the area surrounding Seneca was beautiful and pristine. Much of the scenery made me and my friend wish to live there. I was impressed generally with the vicinity but my friend ultimately chose not to send her aunt to this facility because of the staff's incompetence and the general feeling of unease surrounding the nurses wandering about. Their supposed "five star values" were not apparent when we visited and because of the staff present, we did not feel like the place had a homely atmosphere - something that was very important for my friend and her aunt to include in an assisted living area. Personally, I definitely did not feel that the staff were very compassionate or even cared enough to take down our information and provide better details about the general facilities. It was a disappointing visit and we chose to look for a better facility nearby instead.

From Morningside of Seneca

Morningside of Seneca offers compassionate senior care in Seneca, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Seneca shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Seneca, SC.

Community is just one level, no stairs or elevators - Designated Care manager concept - Stability in staffing

Features of Morningside of Seneca