Belvedere Commons of Seneca

515 Benton Street, Seneca, SC, 29672

Reviews of Belvedere Commons of Seneca

July 28, 2016

By Justine455286

I really liked Belvedere Commons; however, it was out of our budget. I was impressed with the menus, and the fact that they had a private family room with dining. That was a big plus. That was a very nice place.

July 07, 2016

By Happy Visitor084508

Belvedere Commons of Seneca is extremely clean. People were having their lunch when we were touring. For the money, they don’t offer much in my opinion. I know they take day trips although I really did not pay attention to a lot to their activities.

June 17, 2016

By Peggy682321

Belvedere Commons is very nice, and the rooms are very nice and very clean. The staff is very friendly. The dining room is very nice and has menus, so if you don’t want what’s there, you tell them, and they will fix you something different. Some of the people there have small dogs with them. Pets are allowed as long as the residents are able to take care of them.

July 21, 2015

By Michael109357050

Belvedere Commons of Seneca was an absolutely excellent facility with great people. I did not have any complaints. They served three meals a day, and they offered snacks any time of the day. The food was really good.

April 25, 2015

Belvedere Commons was the most expensive of the ones that I visited, but it was very nice. I was very impressed with it. If it wasn't the most expensive, I'd probably say that this would be my number one choice. It was great. They invited me for lunch, and the food was absolutely wonderful. I really liked this one, but it was the most expensive of the four that I visited.

June 26, 2013

By golferwanab

The staff at Belvedere Commons of Seneca was very friendly. The lady that showed me around was very nice and very informative. The rooms seemed nice, but it was a shared room and that I didn't like. There was not much privacy with shared rooms.

May 11, 2013

By Caring 0708

We visited Beldevere Commons together with my aunt and uncle who looked for a facility. It was a very nice place and they liked it a lot. However, they did not allow large dogs which was a problem for them. The staff were very professional. The grounds were clean and the surrounding area as well. The food was delicious and they tried to customize if the residents did not like it. The price was a little high though.

Photos of Belvedere Commons of Seneca

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Community Assisted Living Care
  • State Licenses: CRC-1466

About Belvedere Commons of Seneca

Belvedere Commons of Seneca offers both assisted living - for seniors who need a little or more assistance - and a specialized memory care neighborhood for those suffering from memory impairment. We personalize our services to your specific needs and deliver them with privacy and dignity in mind.

Our services include but are not limited to:

• Three home cooked meals and snacks daily with All Day Dining available.
  • Housekeeping and Laundry Service.
  • Assistance with activities of daily living.
  • Medication management. *
  • Life Enrichment program and scheduled transportation.
  • Utilities included (except phone and cable). Individual controls in apartments.
  • Emergency Call System and 24 Hour staff availability.
  • On site therapy services provided by Genesis Rehab.
  • Medical Director who visits weekly.
  • Beautiful grounds perfect for walking and plenty of visitor parking.

Map of Belvedere Commons of Seneca