Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island

21111 Arrington Drive, Selbyville, DE, 19975

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island

Rob's daughter August 18, 2014

My brother and I brought my parents to Brandywine Senior Living/Fenwick Island in November 2013, from their home in Florida. Dad is near 90 and was very weak, both from a long trip moving here and his congestive heart disease. Mom was suffering from dementia. We were met at the door to Brandywine by medical and management staff after their normal hours. We could not have received a warmer welcome from family. It seemed as though everyone on staff knew each of us personally. The medical staff paid immediate attention to their specific needs and arranged for the proper therapy for them. When Mom passed away in March 2014, the staff was extremely supportive of all of us, especially my Dad.
Dad has blossomed under their care, physically and mentally. At home, his hobby was woodworking. Recently, the staff at Brandywine started a cooperative woodworking project where men who have interests like my Dad build small wooden projects, using power tools, which are then finished by other residents who enjoy painting and decorating. Dad was so happy after his first day of this project that he sounded like a kid at Christmas when he told me that ”they moved a woodshop in and I’m covered with sawdust again!” The attention to detail at Brandywine is amazing. I truly feel as though I am among friends whenever I’m there visiting. My brother and I no longer worry about Dad. We know that he is well cared for, well fed and happy.

Carol St August 18, 2014

My mother in law is so well cared for I the memory care unto at Brandywine.

BigFan August 18, 2014

In need of assisted living for my father in law, my wife and I were referred to Brandywine Assisted Living. On visiting Brandywine we were stuck by the elegance and warmth of the facility. You really have to see it to believe it. Brandywine has the feel of a high end apartment building. Most anyone would feel comfortable as soon as they walked in the door. I certainly did.

The administrative staff went to great lengths to understand my father in law’s financial situation and medical needs. They presented a residency plan that was easy to understand and addressed all of his medical and physical needs. They also helped formulate a financial plan that ensured that his resources would provide for his care for the rest of his life.

The resident care staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They genuinely care about the residents and their interactions with them are those you would expect from good friends. On the day my father in law moved in to Brandywine, every member of the staff he encountered addressed him by name. We later learned that the staff had been briefed on who my father in law was as well as some particular issues and concerns dealing with his personal safety.

Clean, comfortable, safe, friendly, great staff, lots of activities…In Brandywine we found what we were looking for. My father in law is comfortable and happy and we know that he is safe and well cared for. Our entire experience with Brandywine has been, in a word, Impressive.

KJOD June 26, 2014

From the first visit to this facility to the final check in the process was made easy for myself and my aunt. She was welcomed with open arms and made to feel special from the start. The staff is very caring and helpful. There are always daily activities on every interest level. I am extremely happy with the care my aunt receives

About Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island

Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island is an assisted living facility in Selbyville, DE that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island