Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 18, 2014

By BigFan

In need of assisted living for my father in law, my wife and I were referred to Brandywine Assisted Living. On visiting Brandywine we were stuck by the elegance and warmth of the facility. You really have to see it to believe it. Brandywine has the feel of a high end apartment building. Most anyone would feel comfortable as soon as they walked in the door. I certainly did. The administrative staff went to great lengths to understand my father in law’s financial situation and medical needs. They presented a residency plan that was easy to understand and addressed all of his medical and physical needs. They also helped formulate a financial plan that ensured that his resources would provide for his care for the rest of his life. The resident care staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They genuinely care about the residents and their interactions with them are those you would expect from good friends. On the day my father in law moved in to Brandywine, every member of the staff he encountered addressed him by name. We later learned that the staff had been briefed on who my father in law was as well as some particular issues and concerns dealing with his personal safety. Clean, comfortable, safe, friendly, great staff, lots of activities…In Brandywine we found what we were looking for. My father in law is comfortable and happy and we know that he is safe and well cared for. Our entire experience with Brandywine has been, in a word, Impressive.

June 26, 2014

By KJOD

From the first visit to this facility to the final check in the process was made easy for myself and my aunt. She was welcomed with open arms and made to feel special from the start. The staff is very caring and helpful. There are always daily activities on every interest level. I am extremely happy with the care my aunt receives

About Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island

Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island is an assisted living facility in Selbyville, DE that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Fenwick Island