Queen Anne Manor Senior Living

100 Crockett Street, Seattle, WA, 98109

Reviews of Queen Anne Manor Senior Living

jessica12 June 30, 2011

When I first walked into this facility, I felt like I was at home. The way the staff welcomed me, it made me feel like I was family. Their care in professionalism goes well above the call of duty. This facility applies a large amount of medical assistants to make each resident as comfortable as possible. During my visit I notice how clean the place was. It reminds me of a five star resort that has been historically build. The facility has 3 floors and is exceptionally built. The staff is exceptional and professional.

anonymousjj June 09, 2011

Visited this facility

Queen Ann Manor is located on top of Queen Ann Hill in Seattle in a historic building and nicely furnished. Parking can be a little challenging when the facility's small lot is full. The building itself is very nicely furnished and does not at all have an institutional. My friend is a resident in the Memory Care Unit, which I cannot say enough good things about. Every time I have visited there are several care givers on staff to give individualized attention. It is obvious that each resident is well cared for.

Each room has it's own private bathroom, however one drawback is the small size. If a wheelchair or other assistive device is needed getting into the shower can be challenging.

From Queen Anne Manor Senior Living

Imagine a historic building situated in a charming European-style neighborhood, with quaint shops, beautiful tree lined streets, and established family residences. Welcome to Queen Anne Manor Senior Living! We offer three comprehensive levels of boutique senior living with the fine ambiance and service of a 1920's hotel. Visit us today and see why so many families choose us for their Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Special Memory Care for Alzheimer's and Dementia Challenges.

Features of Queen Anne Manor Senior Living

• French
  • German

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Queen Anne Manor Senior Living