Queen Anne Manor

100 Crockett Street, Seattle, WA, 98109

Reviews of Queen Anne Manor

Ty3470 June 30, 2012

There really wasn't a lot of a staff presence at Queen Anne Manor. Though, when we did need help in the room my great-grandmother was staying in, they were relatively timely in their response. The place itself was relatively clean, and really well-kept considering the number of people staying there and the seemingly-constant flow of people visiting. The location was pretty nice too, though finding good street parking was a pain (but this is Seattle after all).When my great-grandmother passed away, the facility was really helpful and respectful to us (her family) during the time of grieving and of working to help get her a funeral that she deserved. Overall, I don't have a lot of other experience with "retirement homes" or places like that, but I definitely would recommend Queen Anne Manor to someone who needed such a place, though I'm sure there are other options to explore in the area.

jessica12 June 30, 2011

When I first walked into this facility, I felt like I was at home. The way the staff welcomed me, it made me feel like I was family. Their care in professionalism goes well above the call of duty. This facility applies a large amount of medical assistants to make each resident as comfortable as possible. During my visit I notice how clean the place was. It reminds me of a five star resort that has been historically build. The facility has 3 floors and is exceptionally built. The staff is exceptional and professional.

anonymousjj June 09, 2011

Visited this facility

Queen Ann Manor is located on top of Queen Ann Hill in Seattle in a historic building and nicely furnished. Parking can be a little challenging when the facility's small lot is full. The building itself is very nicely furnished and does not at all have an institutional. My friend is a resident in the Memory Care Unit, which I cannot say enough good things about. Every time I have visited there are several care givers on staff to give individualized attention. It is obvious that each resident is well cared for.

Each room has it's own private bathroom, however one drawback is the small size. If a wheelchair or other assistive device is needed getting into the shower can be challenging.

From Queen Anne Manor

Welcome to Queen Anne Manor, an historic building offering 4 comprehensive levels of care including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Transitional Care, and Memory Care. We are located in a serene neighborhood at the top of the hill in Queen Anne. Walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants, and quaint shops.

Caring for our residents is at the heart of what we do. Each new resident receives a custom-built care plan from our on-site RN that is designed with the resident's individual needs in mind. And it doesn't stop there: each staff member at Queen Anne, from the dining room servers to the front desk receptionist, work together to ensure each of our residents are their happiest, healthiest selves.

Built in 1908, the building features era appropriate architecture and expansive outdoor seating on a large rooftop deck.

Features of Queen Anne Manor