Northgate Plaza

11030 5th Ave NE, Seattle, WA, 98125

Reviews of Northgate Plaza

December 18, 2014

By Ellen38

We chose Northgate Plaza for my in-laws as the facility for us seemed great and affordable. The facility is beautiful, the staff was very kind, and the food was great. They offer quite a lot to do. Every Friday they have happy hour kind of entertainment. They are keeping their residents socially stimulated.

September 21, 2014

By D. Golden

Excellent. They aim to please.

September 12, 2014

By Marge5

I never thought tha att my age, I would make so many new friends. All the items and services that I need are within walking distancee, and an express business bus to downtown Seattle stops at my door.

Photos of Northgate Plaza

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Northgate Plaza

Conveniently located in the heart of the bustling Northgate retail area with easy access to the I-5 Freeway and local transit, Northgate Plaza offers high-quality care and an enriched lifestyle within a friendly North Seattle neighborhood.

This includes full service independent living, and MBK’s person-centered assisted living program as well as short term and respite stays. Our community is within walking distance to Northgate Mall shops and restaurants and close to parks, houses of worship and a library. The Northgate neighborhood also has high-quality medical practices: Pacific Medical Center, Kindred Hospital, Group Health Clinic and UW Medicine. Northgate Plaza is truly a warm, friendly place full of interesting and active people. You will find us engaged in a variety of activities throughout the day when we aren’t enjoying the excellent cuisine of our chef or the peaceful landscaped gardens around the community. Our team of inspired associates is dedicated to enriching your life and providing a friendly, supportive environment for you and your loved one(s). Your four-legged furry friends are also welcome here.

Northgate Plaza is in the heart of a bustling retail neighborhood that is close to parks, churches and a library. Experience international dining options and a variety of shopping. The Northgate neighborhood also has high-quality medical practices: Pacific Medical Center, Kindred Hospital, Northwest Hospital, Group Health clinic and UW Medicine.

Map of Northgate Plaza