Ida Culver House Broadview

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Ida Culver House Broadview

January 31, 2016

By Happy Visitor34

I am currently at Ida Culver House. What I like about it is that my apartment is wonderful. What I don’t like about it is the accessibility because I think the gates are too heavy. It makes it very difficult with a wheelchair. They don’t have electronic openings on most of the doors. They also do not offer free cooking which is very difficult for me. I love my apartments, the people, and the staff, but I don’t like the place.

November 30, 2015

I really like Ida Culver House; it has beautiful gardens. There’s a nice variety of rooms. It’s very clean; the staff is very helpful.

October 28, 2015

I liked the Ida Culver House; it just wasn't a good match for my mother. I enjoyed the place. My mother just decided that the eating area was too formal for her, so she doesn't want to go with them. It was very nice, very resort-oriented, very clean, and very calm. It's just not what she wants.

October 16, 2015

By Linda114205950

We went for the trial meal, and she asked if she could have it blended because she has trouble eating, and there was a kind of an attitude about that like, "We can't do that." That was one thing, and the colors were very depressing. It was dark -- maroons, olive greens, oranges, and things like that -- a lot of patterns and stuff, and the hallways were dark. They were a convenient location, the price was cheaper, and the lady that took us around was very cordial, but it didn't seem like there was a whole lot of activity or people who seem to be busy or doing anything. It was very quiet, and it seems like people were by themselves. They particularly shown us this library, and the library was very cold. It was set up beautifully with a lot of books and stuff, but it was cold. It was on a bus line and near the stores, so that was the nice thing about Ida Culver House, and it is close to where my friend used to live.

November 29, 2014

From just the brief visit I had at Ida Culver House, everything was very nice. Their dining room is very elegant. I like their decorations, but I think they are a little more pricey. They have a very nice hair salon. The two people that we met were nice.

September 10, 2011

By Jason1

Ida Culver House Broadview is a great nursing home. I visit my aunt who lives here. Its located in a very nice neighborhood that has convienent access to shops, restaurants, and parks. My aunt says that she loves the meals that are served here. She likes it how there is weekly housekeeping, so she could spend more time enjoying life. I like this nursing center because of its clean, relaxed atmosphere. Most importantly, there is a health care center, so my aunt does not need to leave the nursing home each time she needs to see a doctor. Mt aunt says that she really enjoys the facilities like the salon and library. She often goes to the activites of the nursing home like trips to the art museum and the symphony. The people there are great, they are very passionate about their clients. I think that Ida Culver is a wonderful nursing home, and I recomend it to my family.

August 01, 2011

By Maxine M

They are incredibly insensitive to seniors. They were very rude and demeaning to my dad. Moved him out as soon as possible. If you are perfect and well heeled you will fit in, otherwise find a kinder place for your loved one.

Photos of Ida Culver House Broadview

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

About Ida Culver House Broadview

Welcome to Ida Culver House Broadview, an Era Living community. Ida Culver House offers a warm, vibrant lifestyle, a vast array of amenities, rich programming, and exceptional Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory and Skilled Nursing care.

Located in the Seattle neighborhood of Greenwood, Ida Culver House has breathtaking views of the Olympic Mountains and is close to parks, shops, and Seattle’s finest attractions. Ida Culver House has 245 residences, along with a 74-bed Skilled Nursing Health Care Center. A variety of floor plans are offered, including private cottage residences with garages.

Residents of Ida Culver House experience a maintenance-free lifestyle, including a full service restaurant with chef-prepared selections, on-site Wellness Center staffed by a Registered Nurse, weekly housekeeping and linen services, scheduled transportation and professionally maintained common areas and gardens.

Residents enjoy choosing from nearly 200 Life Enrichment events each month, including regular outings to the symphony and other cultural events, a variety of fitness, aquatic, and health classes, lectures, garden parties, chef demos, wine and jazz concerts, professionally curated art galas, and much more. Residents find that there are endless opportunities to pursue their passions, mingle with good friends, or simply sit back and enjoy the ambiance.

In addition to Independent Living and Assisted Living, Ida Culver House Broadview's integrated campus offers specialized care for residents living with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and those seniors needing rehabilitation or skilled nursing services. From 24-hour rehabilitation nursing staff to physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and structured activities based on a variety of cognitive levels, Ida Culver House's 74-bed Medicare-certified Health Care Center is one of the top-rated skilled nursing communities in the area.

*Rates are subject to change; care fees are not included in the monthly rate.

Map of Ida Culver House Broadview