The Gardens of Green Ridge

2751 Boulevard Ave, Scranton, PA, 18509

Reviews of The Gardens of Green Ridge

October 19, 2014

We chose Gardens of Green Ridge for my mom and sister because of its proximity to where I live and work. It is very clean, and it has a bright environment; I like that. The staff is very positive. They answered all my questions. They are very kind. This facility is actually very secure. They have someone at the desk.

September 15, 2014

By Martha35

We chose The Gardens of Green Ridge for my brother-in-law primarily because of its location. The room is very clean and easily organized for a single man. I think the staff members are very pleasant and upbeat. They have activities every day such as Bingo and church services. Their dining area is very accommodating for socialization. The environment is very pleasant.

Photos of The Gardens of Green Ridge

Services & Amenities of The Gardens of Green Ridge

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: PA

About The Gardens of Green Ridge

Every resident at The Gardens of Green Ridge benefits from a spirit of community that is based on family ideals. At The Gardens of Green Ridge, personal interests are achieved and lasting friendships are formed that makes us a community.

We truly get to know the people we serve and understand each individual's needs. We know that the residents we serve are your mothers and fathers, your sisters and brothers, your uncles, grandparents, friends and loved ones.

Like you, we want to provide them with the best care and support possible. We have the compassion, experience, expertise, skills, and programs to provide the quality care that result in the best possible quality of life.

Map of The Gardens of Green Ridge