The Springs of Scottsdale

3212 N. Miller Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251

Contact Now

Reviews of The Springs of Scottsdale

Caring104933150 April 25, 2015

The Springs of Scottsdale was excellent. I really liked it. It wasn't a huge place, but it had the amenities. My brother would be comfortable there for sure.

Lynn27 March 28, 2014

I'm living in The Springs. I'm on the third floor, and I have a balcony in my room. My room is very spacious; it is 715 square feet. It is a one-bedroom. It has a small kitchen. There is a place for microwave, a refrigerator, and a small stove. There are lots of activities like card games, poker, bingo, Rummikub, arts stuff, and the like. There is also a lot of entertainment a couple of times a week. They take you out to various stores and outings. They also take you to doctor's appointments. They have a dining room and a salad bar there. They have the specials of the day, but you can also order lots of other things. Overall, I enjoy it quite a bit. I'm glad I made the choice. It is very convenient to my friends and to other places that I go to. I have nothing to compare it to, but as far as I'm concerned, it certainly meets all of my needs. I'm glad I moved here.

GCunningham September 29, 2013

My grandmother suffers from Dementia and has been living at this facility for a yr and a 1/2. During this time, the staff has been very rude and seem not to know how to deal with her occasional outbursts. My sister-in-law visited last week and was told she needs more care and that it is available if only they could get through to my brother-in-law who is the power of attorney. Not only have they not contacted him, refusing to verify communication attempts, but instead sent an eviction notice to him the very same day my sister-in-law visited with no option to add more care. Despite paying a year in advance for her care, we are no faced with scrambling to find another facility. After speaking with the director, I was told there is no availability for added care. They lied about contacting my brother-in-law and about available services to my sister-in-law. So much for having peace of mind my grandmother has been in the hands of a caring staff who take care of her needs. Find another facility. They do not care about their residents nor do they have the ability to communicate with their loved ones in a professional, caring manner. I wish we knew all of this before we chose this facility!

FTBaird April 18, 2012

Every staff member we ran across was exceptionally nice. The facilities are in great shape, and from what I was told, are kept up nicely all of the time. The pool area was very nice and accommodating for the residents. The food was raved about also, my friends grandmother said it was the best food she has eaten at any of her three assisted living facilities, saying this will be her final stop.

Emmyrose September 01, 2011

This is a 135 unit building. It is 2 story beautiful building and well maintained.

There are indepent with 40 assisted living. They do not separate independent from assisted.

They are one and two bedrooms. Fully handicapped equipped. Full kitchens. Emergency lights.

They have a restaurant style dining with a daily spcial and alternate menu. Three meals and snacks. The food is good.

They have a library, theater, and activities room.

They have a small green courtyard, individual patios, a pool and bbq.

They have a LPN daily weekdays and on call. Certified caregivers as per resident ratio. A house doctor who comes in and on call. They have a beautician and activities director.

They do transport within are to appointments. They have 7 in house activities per day. They go on outings shopping.casinos, luncheons, and are currently planning an outing to prescott.

The staff seems caring and residents well cared for. They do have a number of activities.

From The Springs of Scottsdale

Conveniently located in the heart of historic downtown Scottsdale, The Springs offers Scottsdale Assisted Living residents a maintenance-free, full-service resort lifestyle. Our spacious apartments include private balconies for residents to enjoy, with added peace of mind that comes from 24-hour onsite staff and assisted living services available, as needed, in the privacy of their own apartments.

Situated just a few blocks from unique boutiques, galleries and golf courses, residents enjoy the luxury of a retirement lifestyle with the convenience of our restaurant-style dining room, housekeeping and linen services, beautifully landscaped walking paths, putting green and swimming pool.

The Springs of Scottsdale enjoys a 25 year reputation as a quality, full-service senior community, offering services to make life comfortable and independent. Our hospitality services provide freedom for enjoying rewarding activities and quality time with friends and family. Designed with our residents in mind, our apartment amenities feature:

• Large closets
  • Step-in shower with built-in seat and grab bars
  • Kitchen with frost-free refrigerators, electric ranges and stainless steel sink
  • Complimentary weekly housekeeping and linen services
  • Senior Direct TV and all utilities (except telephone)
  • Internet capability
  • Maintenance services
  • Updated interiors
  • Smoke detectors and sprinkler systems throughout apartment

In addition to being beyond beautiful and clean, when a senior needs to move from Assisted Living to Independent Living, they do not have to move apartment. They get to stay in what is familiar to them. Also, 3 wonderful meals are supplied for both Assisted Living and Independent Living residents along with a delightful salad bar!

Features of The Springs of Scottsdale

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Pharmacy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Golf
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Minimum age: 62

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): AL6092