Reviews of Desert Cove Assisted Living
Loretta542705 January 03, 2017
I visited this facility
Desert Cove was a very nice, clean, and large home. We met the owner who was very nice and showed us around. The rooms were all nice and had their own bathrooms and everything. It seemed like they had things to keep them busy. The dining area was nice. The kitchen was nice, big, and modern. They were very nice people who would help with medicines or everything I needed.
SRRA December 19, 2011
I visited this facility
Desert Cove Assisted Living Home is located in rich beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. I would recommend this home to anyone. Anyone on any given day. I have visited this home many times and was there when they opened years ago and saw this home flourish into something really special.
When I was there in 2011 I noticed that this home is exactly the way I remembered it from day one. Beautiful, inviting, and has that homelike feel to it.
Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the curb appeal is beautiful and the backyard is so peaceful, Â the common areas of the home offers you a lot. Desert Cove has two spacious living rooms with large flat screen T.V.s and recliners, with a very cozy feel to it. It's always bright and active in the home Â five stars for their common areaÂ the residents' rooms are absolutely breath taking. The residents rooms amazingly clean, carpet is clean and you will not ever see dust, just immaculate. Â The staff is very good and caring with the residents and management gets a five for excellence, and the quality of care is definitely a five.
Overall, I'd give Desert Cove Assisted Living Home a rating of five stars because this is one of those homes that feels, looks, and provides all the services to the highest standards and knows what takes to run a assisted living home.
From Desert Cove Assisted Living
Desert Cove Assisted Living provides compassionate and quality care to our residents who value their independence and freedom of choice. Offering personalized assistance and compassionate care in a carefully designed residential setting for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home. Our home is state licensed to provide care for up to 10 individuals all in private rooms. Residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities and 24 hour care.
At Desert Cove, you can expect to enjoy all of the following amenities:
- Personalized care combined with affordable living in beautiful North Scottsdale
- Home cooked meals made from scratch with the freshest of ingredients, based on your specific dietary requirements
- Daily, weekly, and monthly activities to accommodate your physical needs and mobility
- Flexible and open visitation with your family, friends, and loved ones
- 24/7 care, complete with a nighttime on-staff member
- Nurse and doctor available on call
- Medication administration by trained and qualified staff
- Private rooms that are fully customizable to suit your own personal style and decorating taste
- Escorted outings, shopping, and trips to the Senior Center
- Salon and movie days
- …and much, much more!
What Makes Us Special
Family owned and operated since 2001, and combining over 20 years of experience, we believe that there are just some things you can’t find at larger, corporate-owned assisted living care centers; and that is care and attention designed to fit each individ
Features of Desert Cove Assisted Living
- Minimum rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age 60
- Pets No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses Al9112 H
Location of Desert Cove Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities