Brookdale North Scottsdale

15436 North 64th St., Scottsdale, AZ, 85254

Reviews of Brookdale North Scottsdale

Andrew24 October 23, 2015

Brookdale was very good, and the staff was very accommodating. They have a very high level of medical assistance available. It was an assisted living, medical-type facility, and it was not what my parents were looking for. It was very good, but it was not the right fit.

Michelle112285050 September 04, 2015

Brookdale North Scottsdale has memory care, which my mother needs. That is why I chose it. It is clean, and they are very helpful. The dining rooms are done with really nice linens. It is very appealing. They have different activities throughout the week, which varies from day to day. They have a music room and a bus that takes them to different events or shopping.

Caring111168150 August 21, 2015

We were very happy with Brookdale North Scottsdale (Formerly Freedom Inn at Scottsdale). It was a wonderful meeting with my brother, myself, and my mom. A staff showed us around, and he was very patient as my mother was trying to decide what she wanted to do and kept in touch afterwards too, which was really good. Their facility was a little brighter and lighter, which was good for her. They offered a lot of different programs. You had a good feel when you went in there. They had all kinds of activities, and the location was good for her and for her church. They did provide transportation. The people were very welcoming, it was very comfortable, and I had no issues. Their pricing was a little higher than other places that we checked into, but it was a good experience.

Caring107699250 May 24, 2015

Brookdale North Scottsdale is another one I visited. I didn't spend a ton of time with the staff, but they seem fine. I just really went on the tour. I saw an activity sheet, and they had a whole list of top activities, but I didn't see anybody in particular doing something. They have the clubs and outings to supermarkets. I think the rooms were OK. They were comfortable but not anything special. The community seems very clean. They were OK. It wasn't anything really great or really bad. It was just sort of middle of the road. I didn't really care for this one because it was just OK, but there was nothing particularly bad.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts about our community. Please be assured that we are always trying to engage our residents through scheduled programs and outings designed with their interests and capabilities in mind. From fitness and education programs to cultural and social events, there is something for everyone! We would love for you to keep us in mind and come back to visit again!

Bill107252050 May 13, 2015

We really like this facility. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. They showed us around, and the place was very clean. Brookdale North Scottsdale was our preference over the ones we looked at. They had their own PT area, a nice cafeteria, a room for bingo and games, and a small library. Overall, everything was nice there.

Suzanne28 February 09, 2015

We visited Brookdale out in Scottsdale. The place is wonderful, and we are trying to get my mother-in-law in there. The rooms are beautiful, clean, and spacious. The activities they have are great. They have a book club, movie nights, and TV watching. It just goes on and on.

Donald28 January 19, 2015

I have visited Brookdale North Scottsdale, and it was lovely. They showed me a room, and it was lovely as well. I liked the size of it, and I liked the whole facility.

Caring95487650 October 09, 2014

Freedom Inn was closer to my home. I thought the employees were very dedicated and passionate, and they seemed to like working there. Plus, it was clean; it didn't smell. My mom was able to chat with a lot of the residents -- similar backgrounds she supposed -- so she is in a socialized group. Her room is adequate, and the food is fine. They have discussion groups, Bingo, exercises, they go on little field trips, they have crossword puzzles and speakers coming in, and they have family nights where we get invited to join her for dinner.

Jean Marie1 July 31, 2014

We found a place. It's called Freedom Inn. We chose it mostly because the food was good. That was the biggest reason and also because it was bright and clean. The rooms were just adequate; they don't have much. The staff was fine. There were lots of activities. They have bingo; they have dancing; they have music. They have family night where people come in. They have exercise and they have outings. They have arts and they have bowling. They have everything you might want.

AngelE February 28, 2014

I really like Freedom Inn at Scottsdale from all the facilities I've visited. I like them because they were willing to work with my dad who is an avid gardener. They were willing to give him a spot of land that he could use to grow some vegetables and keep up his hobby. They offer lot of different activities and they were mostly determined by the residents. They had a resident council that made a lot of the decisions about what going to go on in the facility. The facility is very tidy and they had a variety of different types of apartment options available. We met some of the caregivers while we were there and I was very pleased with the attitude of the workers.

Clarisse2 September 27, 2013

We visited Freedom Inn. The rooms were spacious. They invited us to dinner there and the food was good. That's what we like best. I do know they had an activity board but I don't remember what they have in particular. As a whole, it was a nice place but it wasn't what we needed at that time.

From Brookdale North Scottsdale

Brookdale North Scottsdale provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale North Scottsdale