Sunrise of Schaumburg

Overview of Ratings

4.1

March 28, 2014

By Shirley40

Sunrise of Schaumburg felt very homey the first time I came in. The staff seemed very nice, although I only talked to the sales person, and she was very informative. Their rooms are very, very small. She could only fit a twin-size bed and a chair. They seemed to have activities that my mom can possibly participate in.

December 25, 2013

By unhappyjs

was very impressed with this facility during my visit rooms were large enough for what I wanted. the few staff members I met seemed to be quite efficient and knowledgeable. wonder why we didn't go here

May 11, 2012

By Norbert1

It's a great place, it couldn't be any better. I like it there and everybody who is there likes it. It's a good place. The help is there. It's friendly and it's not too big. Everybody is friendly there. They do good work in taking good care of my mother. The food and the staff, everything is top notch. It's excellent. My mom is happier there and it's really a good place. I would recommend this facility to others.

March 01, 2012

By racheln

Its a great country home looking facility that has a dog living within the facility. They are a nice dinning room and barbor on 'campus'. It like being on a vacation forever for my grandma. Staff is great and treats all the elderly with respect. The food is tasty and a great serving. The weekly events are a nice change then watching television all day.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Sunrise of Schaumburg

Features of Sunrise of Schaumburg

About Sunrise of Schaumburg

Just minutes from the famous Woodfield Mall and a short 15-minute drive from O'Hare Airport, Sunrise of Schaumburg sits 25 miles northwest of downtown Chicago in one of the fastest growing suburbs in the country. We pride ourselves in our warm, loving environment, which gives each of our residents a true sense of home in our beautiful Victorian mansion.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Schaumburg