Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids

1115 Fourth Avenue North, Sauk Rapids, MN, 56379

Reviews of Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids

Sharon 1 October 15, 2012

The people that are living in Good Shepherd don't communicate at all. My brother has dementia, but he is much more social person, so for him it won't work. But for other people it would. It's very clean and the staff is good and everything.

nataly1 June 23, 2012

I thought it was a great experience while I was there and my grandmother says the same. The staff members were unbelievably caring and thoughtful when dealing with my grandma. The facility was top of the line and seemeed to have all of the accompaniments needed in order for her to live a good daily life.

Matt711 May 27, 2012

My grandparents were searching for a place for my great grandma. She was having a harder time getting around, and many places were looked over before deciding on Good Shepherd Community in Sauk Rapids, MN.The facilities were excellent and the community was very active. They have daily scheduled events, specialized programs based on care and needs, and when I visit - It sort of "feels" like it really is her home.Everything was spacious and laid out in a manner that made mobility a heck of a lot easier. That was one of the biggest concerns, due to her having to use a walker, and the facilities had MORE than enough room to get around in.They also offer spiritual care, weekly or biweekly housekeeping (included in the rent) as well as excellent community areas to socialize and enjoy the day.They are a slightly hefty monthly bill, that would be the only negative. However, when it comes to the services provided and what it takes monetarily to 'assist' someone of an advancing age, regardless of where, the bill is always going to be large.4/5 on the facilities :)

ChrisHeid May 24, 2012

Good Shepherd Memory Cottage staff was a godsend to our family. Our mother who had Parkinsons and Alzheimers was a resident at the Good Shepherd Assisted Living for a few years until her health and memory required more care and supervision. The staff at Good Shepherd Cottages were absolutely wonderful and provided excellent care. The staff works very hard to make all the residents feel loved and comfortable. When my mother was there it helped to relieve alot of the stress I had been feeling. They helped educate me and helped me understand what was happening. Sadly my mother passed away on Feb 23, 2012, but she was able to stay at the cottages (her home) until the very end. Our family can never thank them enough for the wonderful care they provided for our mother and continue to provide for other residents.

Caring7785 May 22, 2012

We found Good Shepherd Community in Sauk Rapids MN for my Mother who needs daily support care. We toured the place and I found it nice. Though she hasn't moved to Good Shepherd yet because we're still processing her papers. I will definitely recommend Good Shepherd Community to others.

About Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids

Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids is an assisted living facility in Sauk Rapids, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids