Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids

May 24, 2012

By ChrisHeid

Good Shepherd Memory Cottage staff was a godsend to our family. Our mother who had Parkinsons and Alzheimers was a resident at the Good Shepherd Assisted Living for a few years until her health and memory required more care and supervision. The staff at Good Shepherd Cottages were absolutely wonderful and provided excellent care. The staff works very hard to make all the residents feel loved and comfortable. When my mother was there it helped to relieve alot of the stress I had been feeling. They helped educate me and helped me understand what was happening. Sadly my mother passed away on Feb 23, 2012, but she was able to stay at the cottages (her home) until the very end. Our family can never thank them enough for the wonderful care they provided for our mother and continue to provide for other residents.

May 22, 2012

We found Good Shepherd Community in Sauk Rapids MN for my Mother who needs daily support care. We toured the place and I found it nice. Though she hasn't moved to Good Shepherd yet because we're still processing her papers. I will definitely recommend Good Shepherd Community to others.

About Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids

Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids is an assisted living facility in Sauk Rapids, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids