From Ivy Lodge
At Ivy Lodge we are dedicated to creating a gracious setting where residents can experience autonomy and self-expression while getting the support they need to age in place with dignity. Core values: We respect all staff so that they can treat residents as they would wish to be treated. We understand the importance of independence, choice, and dignity to quality of life. We value the highest professionalism in our health-related activities in support of residents’ physical well-being. We foster honesty, integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication in our desire to constantly achieve and improve. We are responsible stewards of our residents’ and of the earth’s scarce resources.
Services: All residents at Ivy Lodge Assisted Living enjoy:
- Home cooked meals, including fresh soups, salads and traditional foods made with local ingredients.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry, with more help available if desired
- Nurses on site daily, and licensed staff cheerfully available 24 hours a day
- Assistance with showers, medications and other care as needed
- Van service to shopping, doctors’ appointments, worship services and other scheduled outings
- Exercise, crafts, reading, spiritual, music and other activities led by trained staff
What Makes Us Special
Ivy Lodge Assisted Living, in the beautiful New York Hudson Valley, is a unique residence that offers support for independence. Private apartments, qualified nursing staff, and three levels of licensure allow seniors to enjoy life and to age in place with dignity.
Features of Ivy Lodge
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $3,900/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $4,450/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- State License(s): 740-F-082
Reviews of Ivy Lodge
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Ivy Lodge
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities